my tamagotchi what happened

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anhthu

Reaction score
i need help

i got mt tamagotchi on march 4 2006 then a while later my tamagotchi's battery wasn't working so yesterday i bought

one and it kept showing the low battery sign and it went to the egg by it self the screen went blank and lines appeared in the middle

please help if u do i will help u with anything

please and thank you

please reply even if u don't know whats wrong

if u reply i will help u too

Last edited by a moderator:
You may have gotten a faulty battery, or may have put the new one in crooked. Take the battery out and put it back in. If that doesn't fix it, get a new battery. I hope this helps.

what do i do i spent 5 dollars on a battery at wal mart please help me i reall like my tamagotchi its the best

what do i do i spent 5 dollars on a battery at wal mart please help me i reall like my tamagotchi its the best
Try to take it out again, put it back in and press Reset/Download. If it still shows low battery, go back to Walmart and say that the new one you bought doesn't work and ask them to get a new one, which should be for free because the first one didn't work at all. Don't forget to bring the receipt!

i need help i got mt tamagotchi on march 4 2006 then a while later my tamagotchi's battery wasn't working so yesterday i bought

one and it kept showing the low battery sign and it went to the egg by it self the screen went blank and lines appeared in the middle

please help if u do i will help u with anything

please and thank you

please reply even if u don't know whats wrong

if u reply i will help u too
I got a tamagotchi once and about 2 weeks after I got it the tama started showing low battery. I asked my mom about this and she said, "Well it's fine now, it was just a little problem."

But I had a feeling something was wrong.

And something was wrong!

About another week or so later, the tamagotchi was running out of batteries a few minutes after I changed them! I was really upset at this, and my mom told me, "Put it on some special spot on your desk, and keep it there. It might get better."

I did just that, but of course because of vacuuming and stuff like that, it HAD to be moved!

Then it happened...

one morning I woke up, looked at it to make sure it was okay. My breath caught it my throat when I saw what was wrong with my poor tama.

The screen was blank. It had broken down!

I got my money back but my mom didn't want me buying a new one, she was afraid the same thing would happen.

~~~

So be forewarned, maybe your tama is breaking! :p :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back