My Tamagotchi won't age

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Michiyo.

Reaction score
I posted about this before, my tamagotchi was not turning 6 years old and I wondered how long it took to age. I was answered and it turns out it's 24 hours for a Tamagotchi to age one year.

Gozarutchi is the character I have. I want it to turn 6 years old so the matchmaker will come. I know it has been at least 24 hours that it has been a Gozarutchi. I have had it unpaused for that long (In total, I used to pause it at night but now I get up early enough where I don't ever have to pause it).

I have tried resetting it, changing the time, playing with it alot, not playing with it much at all, everything!

I'm going to give it until about Midnight (It is 6:00 here now) for it to be 6 years old. If it isn't, I'll do a full reset on it.

So...can anyone tell my why my Tamagotchi is not turning 6?

Why are you worrying so much? Why does it matter if your Tama is 5 or 6? When it's ready to age it'll age so don't pay too much attention to it. Wait another day.

I'm worried about it because I want the matchmaker to come. I was told she comes when they are 6 years old.

That's all.

Maybe since you paused it in the past it is affecting the growth. That happened to mine. Just wait a few more days and I'm sure it will turn 6! ;) Make sure you NEVER pause it!

Maybe since you paused it in the past it is affecting the growth. That happened to mine. Just wait a few more days and I'm sure it will turn 6! ;) Make sure you NEVER pause it!
Ah, okay.

I didn't think that pausing it would effect it that much. I know it freezes time but still it has been unpaused for about 24 hours total after it turned into an adult.

I guess I can wait a few days longer.

I was just really, really wanting to start my Tamagotchi blog! I was going to wait to start on it until I got a new, baby Tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back