My tamagotchi wont age.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasesgirl24-7

Reaction score
My tama will not age ive had it for about almost a year and it will not age no matter what. Ive feed it a lot, and i haved played with it, ive done the items , and ive praised a thousand time so it will feel good. It is only 2 years old.

have you reset-download it alot for stuff?if you have it slows down the tama growth if it doesnt evlove soon you should reset although alot of people like me hate doing that.

do you have it on pause alot? tamagotchis only grow when they are unpaused

Reset/Download slows down the age. Your Tamagotchi can be an adult and be too. The Tama should evolve on schedule (Maybe a few hour delay?) But the age will usually move slower. Don't worry it your Tamas still safe.

~CM

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be a glitch try contacting bandai or it could just be you reset and download or pause or change the time alot

Hmm, have you been pausing your Tamagotchi overnight? Because when I pause my Tama for the night it will not age.
[SIZE=10pt]Yes. If you keep your Tamagotchi on pause a lot it will not age until it is off pause overnight. [/SIZE]

Hope I solved your problem! :D

WRONG, i had mine puased for three days ang it grew~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you have it on pause alot? tamagotchis only grow when they are unpaused
Dunno if this is true... My cusin got a tamagotchi and paused it, and it evolved!!!

make sure it is not on pause alot

try and reset and dowload or reset fully.

if they both dont work then you must have some sort of glitch! <_<

kind regards,

*~tamacrazy~*

i had my tama paused for 4 months and an hour after i unpaused it it grew :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :mimitchi: :mametchi: :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :) :nyatchi: :nazotchi: :kusatchi:

In that case it must have been almost ready to evolve before you paused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back