My tamagotchi wont connect...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KelseyK

Reaction score
I have my own tamagotchi but this week, i am also watching my friends tamagotchi. When i first got mine, we connected all the time with no problems. I recently had to restart and now we cant connect - does anyone know what could be happening? I dont wanna have to restart again!!!

I havent tried connecting with anyone else yet...i will soon.

u shoud try touching the 2 connection parts toggether :furawatchi: :wacko:

a) Hopefully neither your friend's list nor your list is full (you can only have 50 friends on your list - then your Tama refuses to connect any more unless you delete some of the list).

:furawatchi: Maybe it is the angle you are holding them at.

One of my V1 Tamas has had problems connecting with almost all the other Tamas it meets (almost since it was new). I always keep pressing button b and slowly moving the Tama up & down, left & right until it manages to make a connection....tedious, but better than nothing....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i knoiw it may sound odd but if you have a beam of light shining at it it seems to disrupt

the conection totally unless you have a glitch on your new one ???

hope i helped.

love,

Tama luva

Just wanted to update you all - my friends must be broken or something because i can connect to other tamagotchis just fine. Then i tried connecting hers to the same ones and it wouldnt work. She says hers is pretty old so maybe thats why. Thanks for all the help- you guys are awesome!

I'd wipe the infrared connection thingy, because maybe the its dirty or dusty and its blocking the signal or try laying them down on a flat surface, and make sure they are close enough to connect, and make sure they are not at an angle. Or if that doesn't work, maybe it is a glitch.

I've also just remembered that Tamas are difficult to connect when their batteries are running low.

Both my V1s needed new batteries in Aug/Sep and both wouldn't connect for about a day before the battery died.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back