my tamagotchi wont wake up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ivyann

Reaction score
its a ringotchi and it should have been up like a hour ago

:D :mimitchi: :angry: :ph34r: :wub: :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

:D :mimitchi: :angry: :ph34r: :wub: :lol: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

O.K first, I've seen you do this before but I was hoping you wouldn't do it again! OK, you HAVE to be patient. You gave us 10 mintues to reply to this. people don't reply that quick! This is a forum not a chatroom, people are asleep right now and some are at school. So please be patient. You need to stop SPAMing which stands for Short Pointless Annoying Messages.

Ok now that we have that all figured out! :mimitchi:

Let's get to it! :angry: Now a Ringotchi wakes up at 9:00am. Go to the clock and make sure you have it on the right time. Make sure it's in am, not pm and that should be all! :D

i had a ringotchi but when it grew (at 9am when it was ment to wake up) it went back to bed for an hour and woke up at 10am instead! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back