My tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamalover5

Reaction score
This is my first tamagotchi log. I just decided to make one. I've had about 5 so far. I have an itchigotchi right now. Hes singing and dancing!! HOW CUTE!! I havent gotten 30 hurdles with him yet. I have 6 training bars for him!! When I am in school he may get overweight cuz I have to use snacks. yesturday I connected with my friend. nothing special. ;) lol

hey well i am new but i have had 10 tamagotchis i recently sold five and got 2 version four tamagotchis

well guess what i have a secret ok well

if you get a cell phone and your friend has a cellphone then press visit and then you might call eachother

it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

unbelievably cool

anyway g2g

if you need any help or you want the password for the cell call me

l8ter

:lol: :lol: :mellow: :( :) :)

and also hey tamalover guess what my friend and i have four lovehearts and we just made love i love it now i have a cute little baby and also guess what she is on g3

Latest posts

Back