MY tamagotchis AT THE BEACH!!!!!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I have two know and they sometimes do it at the same time... :(

What version tamagotchi is at the beach? Japanese, English?

Character?

I've just paused mine so maybe it was a special day. :(

Yeah mine done that today... so sweet! Going back to what people said about "Saying goodbye to the world" Well mines expected to leave tonight and leave the Tamababy that the Tama from the Matchmaker gave me!

yay myne evolved again...sorry i dont know the name yet, Will look it up know!

You know, my Tamagotchis have been doing this every day (although not at the same time. While Seren was at the beach, Heebi was just watching TV! He went later, though). I think it's a seasonal thing, kinda like a summer holiday. I could be wrong though. Maybe they will do different things for different seasons? For example, kicking around in the fallen leaves during the Autumn or having snowball fights in Winter?

That would be so cute :ph34r: I like the idea of them having snowball fights in winter, that would be funny. They could also build tama snow-people, make snow-angels and go ice skating! :ph34r:

does anyone have any pics, my tama doesn't seem to like the beach and just wanders the screen as usual :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Welcome becky sorry it's kind of glared but he had to rush when he took it so it got a little glare, it's the best i could find if you look close you can make out a picnic basket!

Check out the game in my sig!

~Mimitchi

Awww how cute! I haven't seen either of my mametchi's at the beach yet, but I'll keep a look out for it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My tamagotchi goes to the beach every day. He went even when he was a child... it was adorable. I think on his 2nd day, he went to the beach twice. So cute.

I wonder if certain tama's go to the beach more then other types, i am guessing that they do, can any one who's raised more then one connection already give us a comparison?

(I don't have my connection...yet!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back