my tamagotchis log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitty83

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Starting up a new Tama Log all about my Tamagotchis V6s and Tama Gos. for my Tamagotchis V6s i have a Female name Esther and a male name Nick. Their bands are Aged and Jonas lol. Anyways on my Tama gos i also got Girl name Ivy and a Boy name Joshua. Ivy is a Belltchi and Joshua is a Ahirukutchi. I am happy to start up on these guys. Anyways i hope they have fun with today and i will update you on their status.

From Esther (me), Esther (tama), Nick,Ivy and Joshua.

See Yeah!

hey guys it's me Kitty83 reporting. alot of things has happened here. 7:30 AM Joshua and Esther woke up and did their thing. Joshua Transformed into Kilalatchi, Ivy Transformed into Shelltchi and Esther is Violetchi but going to wait for Nick to transform. but Esther has started her audition but got two o's and one x. when it's 7:15pm her second Audtion comes up then she will get a pro debut i am hoping. anyways my tamas would like to say something.

Nick: Hi guys i am Nick.

Esther: I am Esther.

Joshua: i am Joshua

Ivy: finally i am Ivy.

Nick: We are so glad kitty83 is our caretaker.

Esther: she let's us doing anything and she takes care of us real good.

Joshua: that is right. Me and Ivy just finished our baths right Ivy?

Ivy: right. we feel great.

Nick: Anyways thanks for reading and please continue to like our Blog here on us the Tamas.

All: Bye for now.

From Kitty83,Esther,Nick,Ivy and Joshua.

hi guys it is me again. alot has happened yesterday. Nick and his band got a pro debut and is in 201st in star rank. Esther is in 5th. Ivy Transformed into Chametchi and Joshua transformed into a Kikitchi. i am so happy for my tama crew right guys?

Nick: i did it i got a pro debut and our style of music is Latin Music. how about you Esther what is your style of music?

Esther: my style of music is Hip Hop.

Nick: nice.

Joshua: me and Ivy finally reached adult hood. in three days we are going to find a mate and get married.

Ivy: that is right Joshua. I Can't wait. Anyways, Kitty83 says today is Sunday and we got to go to church with her. but she going to turn off the sound so we don't make too much noise during service.

Nick: can't wait.

Esther: me too.

kitty83: guys as soon as i am done eating my lunch then we can go and ge4t ready. just want you guys to behave today.

All: we promise.

kitty83: good. now say goodbye to everyone.

All: goodbye everyone.

from kitty83 and the tama crew.

hey guys it's me again. Got an update today. today i took my tama crew for a ride i go with this woman. [i had ADD or ADHD since i was two] anyways playing with my tamas helps me out with stress and my anger issue. Esther just had her first ranking and both Nick and Esther will get married tomorrow can't wait for that one. anyways we all had fun out today went to the mall and stuff. So my tamas got something to say.

Esther: thank you all for viewing our log. i hope you enjoy it alot as we bring you more of these wonderful log. i wonder how my hubby will look like tomorrow.

Nick: hey i am wondering how my Wife will look like.

Ivy: can't believe you guys are getting married tomorrow.

Joshua: relax Ivy our day is coming this week. we will tell our viewers when that is.

Esther: yeah Ivy.

kitty83: well my readers i hope you all love my log and hope you continue to love it. by the way on Tamatown my username is ES1893, add me as your friend thanks guys.

All: Bye Everyone see you all tomorrow!

From kitty83 and Tama Crew.

hey guys it's me again. i am happy to report that two of my tamagotchis Esther and Nick got married to their mates. Nick got a Baby Boy and Esther got a Baby Girl. i am so happy for them tomorrow is a big day for Ivy and Joshua. they get married tomorrow which is cool. I am so happy right now.

Nick: guys want you to meet my son.

Esther: this is my Daughter.

Ivy: they are very cute.

Joshua: they are.

Nick: well his name is John.

Esther: and her name is Angela.

Ivy: nice names guys.

Joshua: nice. very cool.

kitty83: they are cute guys. but Ivy and Joshua you two are going to be married to your spouses. congrats to Nick's band Jonas for their number one ranking in music.

Nick: thank you all and thanks to our viewers for reading our log. i hope you all enjoy it and keep on enjoying it. thanks again guys.

kitty: that is it for us guys. see you all tomorrow and have a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi guys it's me again. Ivy got Married to a Necktie-tchi his name is David and Joshua married a Violetchi name Deanna. Tomorrow thinking that they will have a baby. sad news is both Nick and Esther will be leaving their babies tonight. so tomorrow will be John and Angela's second generation. can't wait for that one. they had fun with me today and tomorrow will be much better trust me. anyways going to let my tama crew say something to you readers out there.

Nick: wow you guys got married.

Joshua: yup just this morning. this is Deanna.

Ivy: and this is David.

Esther: well nice to meet you guys. kitty is excited about starting up the second generation with our son and daughter tomorrow.

Nick: it's a shame that tonight is the last night we spend time with these guys.

Esther: yup.

kitty83: don't worry guys i will take good care of your children while you go away, you got nothing to worry about.

Nick: that is a relief.

kitty83: thanks to our readers for reading this log of mine and i hope keep enjoying it. see you all tomorrow and have fun folks bye from me and the Tama Crew!

hi guys it's me again. i was wrong again. Joshua and Ivy will get their babies tomorrow. but John and Angela are having fun as my second generation. they just took a bath so they just having fun right now. meanwhile Ivy and Joshua can't wait to have their babies. but pretty sure John and Angela misses Esther and Nick.

John: i wish my Daddy was here.

Angela: i wish my mommy was here.

Joshua: guys your daddy and your mommy is watching over you. they asked us to take care of you.

Ivy: we are going to have our kids here too. tomorrow.

John: wow.

Angela: can't wait for them to arrive.

kitty83: trust us we are going to take good care of you. it's almost Easter holiday you guys always see the bunny everyday, so have you guys and to my readers out there thx for reading my log. 74 views thanks again and keep on reading my log. from me and my tama crew.

hey guys. Ivy and Joshua had their babies. ivy had a baby girl name Amy and Joshua had a Baby boy name Joseph. meanwhile John and Angela both got accepted into Music school. John's instrument is Singers and his band is called The Boyz while Angela's instrument is Violin and her band name is Cabbies. Joshua and Ivy will leave their babies on Sunday so looks like my guys are going to spend their second generation with me throughout the easter weekend next week.

Ivy: look at that. Hi Amy.

Joshua: this is Joseph.

Ivy: nice. Angela,John how are you guys doing?

Both: good.

Angela: got my band today we are called the cabbies and i play the violin.

John: my band is called The Boyz and i have Singers.

kitty83: look guys. 80 views on our log. wow people...i mean our readers really like you guys.

ivy: we like them too.

Joshua: hey thank you readers for reading our log and keep on reading it.

John: our Adventures is about to get more exciting everyday.

Angela: enjoy folks. bye for now from Kitty83 and The Tama Crew.

hey guys. my Tama gos are on their second generation. they are very happy Amy and Joseph. We all know that they are going to be cool and as for John and Angela they are doing good. pretty soon they will get their audition. can't wait for that anyways my tama crew are coming to Church with me with their sounds turn off. they are going to be so cool there. anywho my tamas and i would like to say to you all thank you for reading my logs and i hope you keep enjoying them cause there is more adventures with my Tama Crew here. so stay tune by for now folks.

good evening folks. my tama gos evolved into Kiklatchi and Shelltchi. Angela did not make her pro debut but it may happen tonight i hope. my buddy john is doing good. he is making great work in his music. well tomorrow Joseph and Amy are going to be an adult and i hope we have fun tonight. Joseph and and Amy took their bath it's almost time for John's Concert and it's almost Angela's Audition.

Amy: now we are talking.

Joseph: yeah. hey John how is your band going?

John: it's going good. hey Angela good luck on your Audition.

Angela: thanks John and trust me i am going to make pro debut in no time. right kitty83?

kitty83: that's right Angela.

John: well in five mins I have a concert, so i better get ready see yeah folks.

kitty83: see yeah. to yoiu viewers out there thank you for reading and looking at my log and i hope you keep on enjoying it. so see yeah guys and have fun.

From Tama crew and kitty83

hello guys. guess what after days of hard work. Angela finally got her pro debut today. she also got married and had a baby girl just like her mother did. was thinking of the name of Sue or Mary. send me a PM and tell me what you think. anyways tomorrow John is going to get married and have a baby as for the tama gos. Joseph is a Wooltchi and Amy is a Ringotchi. that is so cool. besides they are having a blast. sry i didn't update my log last night but had the stomach flu for the past two days but feeling better. also i got 98 views two more views and i get a 100. thanks to all of you for viewing my log and i hope you keep enjoying my logs here in Tama Talk. well have fun guys and i'll see you guys tomorrow.

From the Tama Crew and kitty83

Joseph and Amy gonna get married on Easter Sunday yay!. John probably will get sometime this weekend and poor Angela gonna say godbye to her Daughter Mary [in honor of Jesus' mother mary.] i will probably start Mary's third generation tomorrow. i am very excited and tomorrow is Good Friday so i could take a day off from work and take care of my Tamas. i hope they have a great easter weekend with me. everyone knows that my tamas will have a great time with me so to all my tamas thank you for viewing my log and i hope you enjoy it. 101 views awesome. bye for now guys.

Latest posts

Back