My tamagotchis not aging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sg1916

Reaction score
I had it for a day and it slept normal hours and didnt age

That is because you keep on pausing your tamagotchi. Go a full 24 hours without pausing your tamagotchi.
Or, it's because it may be a glitch. But most likely, you are pausing it, and it is delaying it's schedle. Note that they don't change EVERY 24 hours, though.

mAMETCHI :D

Did you pause your Tama? If so, that's the problem. When you first activate your Tama, it is in the egg. The egg will hatch in a minute or so. The next stage is the baby. If it is a girl, it will be white. If it is a boy, black. In an hour it will become a child (or toddler). Your Tama must be on (meaning OFF pause) for that entire hour in order for it to grow into a child.

I have made a little evolution chart for you (it will only work if you do NOT pause). *I am not too familiar with the "adult to oldie" evolution, so I have not included it. This chart mainly applies to Tamagotchi Connection V4 and V4.5.*

Egg to Baby-About one minute

Baby to Child-One hour

Child to Teenager-One day

Teenager to Adult-About two days

How old is your tamagotchi?If t is an adult it won't age like its predecesors. It will take a day or 2.But if not..did you pause it? :D

Sometimes it takes a day and a half too, even if you haven't paused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back