My tamagotchis take forever to evolve!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this has happened to me many times. It may just be a little slow. Pausing alot makes it even slower. But ne of mine took 2 weeks to evolve!

just let it have about 1 or 2 more days. If it doesnt evolve then, than it may just be your charecter or your pausing it too often.

From TamaExpert10 :unsure:

this has happened to me many times. It may just be a little slow. Pausing alot makes it even slower. But ne of mine took 2 weeks to evolve!just let it have about 1 or 2 more days. If it doesnt evolve then, than it may just be your charecter or your pausing it too often.

From TamaExpert10 :unsure:
But i have to puase so it doesnt beep during class and my teacher will take them!

if you don't want it to beep in class you can turn the sound off, just press the first and last buttons at the same time.

If you have a v2 then your tama will sleep when you do. Don't pause at night.

Not all day is spent in class so as soon as you get out remember to unpause.

Tama Kids (Otherwise known as a Toddler or Child), sometimes go to bed at 8:00 PM. Whenever you cannot watch it much, just set the time to 8:00. It will continue growing in his/her's sleep, and your TamaGotchi doesnt need any attention whatsoever when it's sleeping.

Regards,

GotchiGirl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back