My Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi-Angel

Reaction score
All my Tamagotchis are Tamagotchi connections since my Mum and Dad won't let me buy off ebay. They don't sell other than Tamagotchi Connections in England. So am I not really a Tamagotchi fan if I don't have all these other ones?

Thanks for reading

Mimitchi-Angel

A Tamagotchi Fan (in my opinion) is someone who enjoys playing with tamagotchis - doesn't matter what version or country of origin.

Do you enjoy tamagotchis? Yes? Then you are a fan (a real one) ^_^

Don't confuse being a fan with serious collectors.

Some people collect tamas from all over the world - and often keep them in their packets unopened to increase their value.

That's fine if they're serious about collecting too but it doesn't mean they're more of a fan than someone who just has a few and enjoys playing with them :rolleyes:

Just because you don't have all of the older Tamagotchi from the 90s doesn't make you any less of a Tamagotchi fan than those that do have them! The fact that you have a Tamagotchi at all and are posting on this site should be enough to show people how much of a fan you are. Those older Tamagotchi are very hard to come by these days...as you mentioned, you'll only see them around on Ebay...but that doesn't mean that you're not a Tamagotchi fan just because you can't go onto Ebay...there are a lot of scammers out there and there are a lot of different things that you have to deal with when signing on with Ebay...your parents are maintaining your security and you are honoring their wishes...I respect that!. As long as you're having fun with the Tamagotchi you have, that's all that matters. On another hand, if you decide someday in the future that you still want one of those ancestor Tamagotchi and can sign on to Ebay, go for it! Don't do it just because you want to show people that you're a "true" fan...you've already done that. Do it for the sheer fact that those Tamagotchi GENUINELY tickle your fancy and really interest you. Hope this helps! ^_^

You are a fan if you like playing with your Tamagotchi's, you are a Tamagotchi obsessor if you have all of the Tamagotchi's- and your a collector.

Don't worry, Everybody who plays with their Tamagotchi- and enjoys it- Is a Tamagotchi Fan. :)

A Tamagotchi Fan (in my opinion) is someone who enjoys playing with tamagotchis - doesn't matter what version or country of origin.
Do you enjoy tamagotchis? Yes? Then you are a fan (a real one) ;)

Don't confuse being a fan with serious collectors. 

Some people collect tamas from all over the world - and often keep them in their packets unopened to increase their value. 

That's fine if they're serious about collecting too but it doesn't mean they're more of a fan than someone who just has a few and enjoys playing with them :ph34r:
I see what you mean. There are several Tamagotchi addiction test on the Internet which has several questions about how many you have. Part of your score depends on your answer to those questions. But that is wrong. The amount of Tamagotchis or what kinds of them you have does not do anything to how much of a Tamagotchi fan you are. Such as the one on Tamagotchi Planet. I have a big score, but if my parents didn't ban me from buying more Tamagotchis, I'd have a much bigger one. I'm a collector, but I'm also a player(that means I open them all).

Last edited by a moderator:
a tamagotchi fan can be anyone who is in to virtual pets to me, weather they are tamagotchis or a fake version, if you enjoy some kind of version of it, it doesnt really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back