My tama's buttons won't push.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessiel2x

Reaction score
This the second time this has happened with different ones. Please is there a way to fix this with out resetting. :angry:

My best friend had that problem, then it appeard a white line crossing the screen of the tama, I think there is no way to fix that, but try resseting. they buyed another to my friend. but take to the store you bogh it, and ask what happened to ur tamagotchi(im sorry for my grammar, its because i type to fast!)

Cant you go back and just fix your spelling mistakes. Like it probablly took you longer to write sorry about my grammer then it would have if you went and fixed your mistakes. well w/e lol :angry:

I just wanted to point out the LIGHTLY part in the last post. or if you really want ur buttons to work take off the back and then split the tama in half and wipe off the buttons and the circuit board where the bottons meet the circuit board thingy.

says who? have you tried it because i have and it worked. but its risky so i just took mine apart and cleaned it.

If they are jammed, I'd advise, to unscrew the back, then unscrew the next part. And re-arrange the buttons so they fit better, they mustnt of been put in properly from Bandai.. Either that or it has a fault.

//Haze

That happens to my friend and I alot. I say just take Pochitchi's advice. But remember, l-i-g-h-t-l-y!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back