My Tama's Lives

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandomlyCrazy

Reaction score
Thursday - May 26

12:40 - Okie. This is my first journal thingy I've ever done. Anyways, me and my best friend Brittany restarted our Tama's at school yesterday so they would be the same age. Well Today, Peach turned into an Ichigotchi, but I was dissapointed although I could have expected it. Oh well. I'll definately write more later.

3:24 - Not too long ago, maybe a couple minutes, Peach earned another training bar so she now has 4. Just got a toothache too. I want her to weigh around 30 pounds. It just seems right for a fat little strawberry. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
(I've decided everytime I want to update something, I'll add a new reply.)

Peach turned her back on me for a little but then I praised her so she now has five training points. She doesn't do anything. She just jumps around the screen and looks right then left. I wonder if this is normal....

Well, Peach woke up about 22 minutes ago. Shes so cute yesh she ish! Anyways, I'm working on potty training her so I have to keep an eye on her constantly to see if she has to go poo. She was a little hungry a while ago so I fed her. Last night I saw her taking a bath but I had no idea what she was doing at first and it scared me so I pressed A and made her stop... :( Oh well. She'll be okay.

I'll write more later!

Believe it or not, Peach just became HUNGRY!!! She NEVER wants anything! Then a minute after that she beeped for no reason so I had to punish her. -Sniffle- Well she just got her sixth training point! I'm filling an empty happy heart as I write.

Potty training is going well. Shes hungry now and I'm feeding her as I type. She's doing more today than she was yesterday. All she did yesterday was jump around.... Truely.

Peach has just grown up a year and has earned her seventh training bar. Everything is going pretty well with her! As I type, Peach goes poo and so potty training is going great. After this, I'm going to feed her a meal. I can't wait to see how she turns out!

On our way out to the mall, I got Peach to the toilet in time and so, as I said before, it's going well. She beeped for no reason on the way back from the mall so she now has 8 of 9 training bars. Still going well! I'm going to try to get my friend Brittany over this weekend so we can connect and breed. More later.

Peach is sleeping like a good girl now. She pooped right before she went to sleep and then one heart from each thing went down right before she slept. Other than that, things are good. I'll write more tomorrow. I think she changes to an adult tomorrow as well.

Peach has just earned her last training bar! I missed taking her to the bathroom twice today so... yeah. I think she'll turn into an adult today if I'm not mistaking. I'll write more later.

I got her to the toilet before she pooped on the floor again so I guess things are okay now. She has danced many times today, so I suppose she's happy. Peach takes a bath every night at 6:30 PM I've noticed but thats good. She was hungry a little while ago so I fed her a meal, which looks like bread? I'll write more later!

Peach turned into a Tarakotchi. I was yet again dissapointed. Oh well.... I just fed her a little while ago, maybe 10 minutes ago. Other than potty training things are good.

I haven't written here in a day or so but not much has happened. Before Peach went to bed last night she pooped twice, but I wasn't around to clean it up. When I checked to see if she was hungry or not all her hearts were empty. I half expected her to be sick in the morning. A few minutes after she woke up she beeped(which woke me up) and I fed her and cleaned up the poop. Today I'm going to try to breed Peach to her friend Kiwi today or tomorrow. More soon!

Peach just finished taking a bath not too long ago. The Matchmaker came today at 7:00 PM. She bred with a Memetchi. I was so excited! She had a little girl which I've decided to name Mango. Me, Brittany(Chandlersgirl), and my friend Kelly always name our Tama's fruits. When we run out of fruits we'll probably name them another food group. I'm terribly sad that Peach is leaving, but I'm going to take wonderful care of her baby Mango! If I'm correct, Peach leaves tonight and so I'll stay up all night to play with Peach for the last time.

Okay, I just bought another tamagotchi. Green with matrix. I got a boy and named him Apple. Whenever I want to write about Apple I'll put A- and then my message and when I want to write about Mango, I'll write M- and then my message. (And for the last time P- for Peach.)

A- Apple just got sick. He took two doses of medicine but hes just fine now. I'm so happy I got another Tama! More later!

P- Peach is taking a bath right now like a good girl. I'm going to miss her alot since she was my first Tamagotchi. I'll make a Memorial for her tomorrow if she leaves tonight. Me and Chandlersgirl are going to be up all night to watch our Tama's leave. Peach and Mango(her baby) got sick twice today because there was poo on the floor and I didn't know it was there... Well say goodbye to Peach! BYE BYE PEACH! I LUFFIES YOU!

I haven't written here in a while, but alot has happened within the past few days...

Mango- Mango has received four training points so things are going well. I have to keep an eye on her constantly because I really want to complete potty training her. This morning she changed to a Young Mimitchi!!! I was so happy about this and she's so cute! I'm going to make Apple and Mango have a relationship when they turn to adults. They're not Best Frinds but Good Friends. MORE LATER!!

Apple- Apple now has five training points. I'm really proud of him. He turned into an Ichigotchi early this morning and then went back to sleep. Him and Mango are pretty good friends, but I want them to be more than friends. I think I've only gotten him to the bathroom once, but its a little hard when you have two Tamagotchi's to watch over! When my cousins gets to my grandmas, I'm going to try to get one of them to take care of Apple while they're here. Well I guess I'll write more later. I'm getting ready to connect Apple and Mango!

Latest posts

Back