My Tamas Love Each Other But Won't Get Married!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkyGold

Reaction score
My Tamas' friendship level is parter 4 hearts, but when I connect them, they won't get married! They have a little heart when talking in the present giving thing, but they aren't shaking their head! What's up with that!? :wacko: B) ;) :ph34r: :unsure: ;)

I'm not new though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes about two days before your tamas will have children. That is, two days after you have gotten them up to being lovers. In the meantime, all you can do is wait.

Bell Sprout is right, also both pets must have been an adult for more than 24 hours. If they aren't nothing will happen. Believe me, I know from experience!

Good luck...

i thought you had to use the honey to make them get married. that's how i have been doing it. now i don't need to spend my gotchi points on love potion!

It Took Me 1-3 Days For My Tarakotchis To Get Married :rolleyes:

Before You Go To Bed Put Them To Sleep On Their Sleep Time Overnight And They Will Age Faster :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
if it is a v2 do this.go to the shop and press the a button 3 times very quickly.then press bcbacaba and go in to the shopit will be there[saying try me on it].press b and go in to item and press b again.and connect, this should work. :rolleyes:

To get married u have to connect nine times.The screen will go black and will have fireworks and thats when u know they married. ;) :D :unsure: :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back