My Tamas Never Change!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is it only me that suffers from this?

When I reset my tamagotchi, or I start a new generation, my tamas as they grow all seem to be the same- I never really get any special characters, just the strange little star 1, or oniongotchi . Is it just me, or is it like this for some of you out there?

I read all these posts about ppl getting all these special characters, n i feel left out.... :puroperatchi: :chohimetchi:

Maybe you make sure all of the hearts are filled at all times...If you can't do that, and try to get the training high, then you'll never get a special character.

don't worry its just the matter of taking care of them better! i get the same characters (UFOtchi?! NOT AGAIN!! ^^) as well. but i dont take a good care for my tamas. i have exams now... poor tamas hehe

My Friends tamagotchi stays the same all the time its really a pain :mimitchi: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey, if you want a different character, than just treat the tama in a different way....like....

1. Play a LOT of games with it.

2. Dont give it a lot of treats.

......Or maybe ( if you want to ) treat your tama not very well and dont look after it alot. That gives you a break from it anyways.

I'm sure at least one of these options will work, and if they dont, you can just call me and argue! lol. JK. :)

-ztf

its they way you take care of it mabe if u just like take care of it but i a different way mabe that will work well good luck

I usually experiment with ALL TEN of my tamagotchi's,I take care of 2 perfectly(They turn into good characthers),I take care of 4 average(letting the hearts drop at least by two,I usually get cool charcthers like this),I take care of the other 4 badly(Not really bad that it dies,usually I'll get different charcthers)

And Good Luck!

Try taking better or worse care of your tamagotchi.

(this is my 200th post!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it only me that suffers from this? When I reset my tamagotchi, or I start a new generation, my tamas as they grow all seem to be the same- I never really get any special characters, just the strange little star 1, or oniongotchi . Is it just me, or is it like this for some of you out there?

I read all these posts about ppl getting all these special characters, n i feel left out.... :rolleyes: :angry:
Oh...poor you...all i get is masktchi or waletchi...*runs off to room to cry* :angry: :D :D :blink: :blink: :nyatchi: :( :(

Same here out of all the characters I get three different kinds. I wonder why? If you know please tell me why.

Yeah I know how you feel I've only ever gotten the same adult :) ....

Quite a while a go...............

OMG It's a :huh:

OMg It's a nother :)

AHHH COME ON NO MORE :)

Ahh it's evolution day OH NO Not :) darn it! Hee Hee Lol

P♥o♥s♥t♥7♥0♥0

:hitodetchi: Maybe you should try taking care of it differently...except don't kill it like I do to my original. :mametchi: Silly me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back