My tamas won't connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you are both on the connect screen. If one of your tamagotchis is on the choosing screen and you are on the connect screen then it won't work. Also, make sure you are not connecting in direct sunlight. This causes all sorts of connection problems. If you have tried both of these things and it still won't connect you might just want to leave the IR for a few days and if THAT doesn't work, you might want to contact BanDai. Hope I helped. Good Luck!!!!!

GotchiGirl96

:blink: :lol: ;) :wacko: :ph34r: :unsure:

Like, I tried to get them together to visit, but it never works! Is there something other than doing the IR button and such?
The same thing happened to me.Go to the heart,then click visit like you said,point them to each other,and remmember to press the B button on both tamas.

- TamaTownGirl42 ;) :unsure:

Make sure both tamagotchis are on the stand by screen then press B (middle button) on one of them and it should connect. If that doesn't work, then I have no idea what is wrong. ;)

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back