My Tamas WONT connect!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amber_Ray

Reaction score
:D Please Could someone tell me how? Like maybe I am doing something wrong- have tried a few times... :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you connecting them in direct sunlight or a bright light?

If so, this is probably why the tamagotchis won't connect. Direct sunlight can effect connecting.

Move away from the heat source, or cover the tamas with your hands.

GotchiGirl96

Are both of your tamagotchis using the connect symbol on the tamagotchi? Sometimes that won't work because that happened to me one time. Also I didn't word this right so if you don't understand this post PM me and I will help. :eek:

sometimes in the sunlight, the infarred gets interfered with and refuses to connect. trust me, i take them apart all the time and have 11 of them :eek:

they haven't really been in the sun. I have only had them since my birthday on Dec 2.

Are you pressing the "B" button twice when connecting? Once you see the 'Stand By' screen, you need to press the "B" button once more in order for you to connect successfully. ^_^

//Tama-Love

one of your tamas could be fake ((not to be mean)) but this has happend to me before they wont connect and both of mine are real tamas so just keep trying

also is one a v2v and another v3? if so foe the v2 you hit v1 and v3 hit others

hope i helped

crowfrost

food items. when i have too many food items it wont let mine connect

THANKS for telling me!!! I never knew that! My Tamagotchi can't give a present to anyone. Thanks again, horsie! ~pokemonlover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back