My tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gatogirl

Reaction score
7/24/07

I just got a brand new v4 today and it is in the child stage and in preschool. I just had to discipline it for beeping with full hearts.

The Tamagotchi on my v4 is a girl

Name: April

0yrs

24 lbs(I know I'm working on weight loss)

On my v1 I have

Name:Ryan (boy)

1yr

24 lbs

Species Ichigochi

He just changed about ten minutes ago.

I have also connected the two a few times but they are only up to the buddy level.

April visited tamagotchi town earlier and we picked up some nice souveneers.

I feel like the worst owner in the world because I was running around all day and I didn't get a chance to take April to Tama Town AT All. April did change into a Ringotchi though and I managed to get her weight down. Ryan and April are at the good friends level and are the same age (until tomorrow that is...).They never cease to amaze me! They woke up at nine this morning instead of eight. when they connect & give each other presents the one giving the present looks like this :) .

April is quite the lucky one! in her lifetime she has recieved TWO letters form the tamagotchi king, but unfortunatly yesterday my GP was stolen twice. April started school today. Mr. Turtle is her new teacher. I took April to tama town twice today(due to the 10 item limit).Ryan is well and I think he will change into an adult tomorrow. Because I took good care of him & April when they change I should get healthy characters. But because of my mom's obssesion with a clean house my Tamas were on pause for THREE HOURS! Typical.

Well I was right on the ball! Ryan & April changed into adults last Saturday. Of course it was on the day I had to go to girl scout camp but now Ryan looks like this ;) and April looks like this :mimitchi: . They are at the patner level but for some reson April isn't cooperating! April got a job this morning at the clothes shop in the mall(I think...). Ryan is too funny though! He is brushing his teeth right now. I hope April & Ryan get the picture before I become very angry at them for refusing to breed.

Ryan & April had two girls several hours after my last entry. They had two girls Kari & May. Kari is an Oniotchi due to the light being turned back on even though I didn't touch anything. May is an :mametchi: like her father. They should become adults tomorrow

Well May changed into Ponytchi yesterday but didn't get out of school or get a job right away due to not having enough skill points in any area at the time. Later yesterday she got enough pencil skill points to get a job but so far she has not gotten any mail with an exclamation point on it. Because I paused her Kari didn't change into :( until a few minutes ago. Because they are both four years of age the matchmaker will probably come in 2-3 days.

May got a job at the tamagotchi bank yesterday afternoon. She also got robbed once(eek!) and recieved a heart, love potion and France Ticket from the Tamagotchi king. She was also told to visit him in tamatown but when we went there he didn't do or say anything different than usual. May started brushing her teeth. Cute!!!! For some reason Kari & May woke up at 8:00 this morning (usually adults wake up later...) Well so far so good.may got her paycheck this morning so she is happy.

The matchmaker came Friday afternoon for Kari and she had a baby girl. Kari left this morning while I was sleeping so in about 3 hours I will have to deal with a very sad tama. May changed her job on Friday from the bank to the travel agency but for some reson I haven't seen any sign of the matchmaker on her screen. I hope she comes today May is NINE years old!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I named Kari's baby girl Erin and Erin is now a Kinakomotchi. The matchmaker came for May about five minutes ago and has a baby boy , which is a first for my v4. I will have to think of a name for May's boy...

I feel like the worst owner in the world because I fell asleep on the couch in my living room last night, woke up at three in the morning and went upstairs in my own bed and fell back asleep and woke up at nine in the morning and instantly delt with my tamas. Erin was down one hunger heart. May was down two hungry hearts & I had to clean up her poop. She also got her morning fortune and got robbed(eek!). May has been visited by the tamagotchi king more often than her mother was. think I will name May's boy Mark but I will have to wait until tomorrow morning since May is still taking care of him.

Erin changed into :D a few minutes ago so she is taking after her grandfather and her aunt. May is ten years old and will be leaving at 12:00 AM Eastern time tonight.

Mark woke up this morning crying but I was able to calm him down. I gave him milk his favorite food as well as other assorted foods (no fish). Mark changed into Puchitchi at 9:00 this morning and is now a full-time student at the tama preschool. he should change into a teen and transfer to tama elementary tomorrow. Mark went to tama town twice today mainly because it was updated and I couldn't grab all the Souveneers in one trip.

Mark changed into Gourmetchi this morning but has not changed schools YET. Erin is two years old and should change into an adult either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

An hour after my last entry Mark transfered to Tama Elementary school. His teacher is Ms. Flower (who I selected by presssing the A button once) and afterwards went to Tamatown twice (i found out that 9900 is the maximum # of gotchi points you can carry, and I already knew from my previous experiences 10 items is the maximum number you can carry.) I bought the stereo and now CD3 wil play. the first track is Bethoven's 5th Symphony and the second track is Fur Elise. The stereo also plays music without a CD in it but what it plays is randomly selected. I also bought the action figure and the soccer ball, which Mark played with and enjoyed.

Sorry for the lack of updates these past few days ,but I haven't had a chance to get on the internet. Friday Erin changed into ;) and was lucky I was willing to take care of my tamas after getting my wisdom teeth pulled out. Mark changed into Togetchi yesterday which didn't suprise me in the least(because I looked at the v4 growth chart). Mark got a job this morning as a hairstylist at the salon. Tamas can be weird sometimes! About an hour ago I connected Erin & Mark and they each have a baby girl and after close inspection I noticed that they were both at the best friend level while their grandparents had to be at the partner level. Interesting...

Again, sorry for the lack of updates but I have been busy. I named Erin's girl Minto and she is now an Oniotchi. I named Mark's Girl Mimi and she is a young ^_^ . they should change into adults tomorrow.

Ok quick summary up to this point. I named Erin's girl Minto and Mark's girl Mimi. The y both grew up into :D , they were paused for almost all of september were visited by the match maker. Minto had a girl I named Sora and Mimi had A boy Inamed Matt. Sora is a Hinotamatchi & Matt is a Gourmetchi. Matt just got transfered to Tama elementary today. *whew* glad I got that settled...

Again I apologize for the lack of updates,but school has kept me VERY busy lately! I got another V4 the other day because K-mart had them on sale For $11.00. I still have my other two tamas though.

Statistics:

V1

Name: Tai

Weight:22 lbs

Species: :p

Generation: 7

orange V4

Name: Purin

Weight: 33lbs

Species:Violetchi

Generation:7

Yellow W/ Red stipes V4

Name: Koji

Weight: 17 lbs

Species: Hinotamatchi

Generation: 1

Tai changed into ;) yesterday at four years of age. Purin is still a Violetchi and has a job at the fire station. Koji changed into Tosakatchi yesterday and got a job at the fire station this morning (I think that both v4s having the same job is messed up). Ever since Tai changed I have been connecting him and Purin but they haven't married yet. I am getting extremly impatient with them and if they don't do it then Koji gets a shot.

Shortly after my last post I connected Purin & Koji a few times and they had two girls. Purin's girl is named Kriss (that is how it appears because I wasn't thinking straight) and she is ^_^ . i have never had a young mimitchi before,even on my v1. Koji's girl is Sarah and she is a young Dorotchi ( I think that is the correct spelling), which I have never had either. Ryan is still going but the evening of the day I last posted I had to change his battery. the past few days I have had to reset/ fiddle with him because the tama shows low battery, even though I put a BRAND NEW BATTERY in. I think I finally got it last night but just in case I do have a dull pointed pencil nearby.

Latest posts

Back