My Tamas!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Diary,

hi my name is star! i'm so exited that i get my own diary!!!! right know i'm Mizutamatchi but tomorrow i want to and hope i will evolve into any teen accepet for young mametchi and young mimtchi!!! because my family always evolve into those two!!

Dear Diary!,

today i evolved into Hashitamatchi!! I'm so pround with myself so was Julianna!!!! ;) :D i still don't now who i really want to evolve into!! but i now that one of them is Wooltchi!!! :p B) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazey :p : Hi! I am Hazey the furawatchi. Nice to meet all of you. I am the 1st tama my owner Berrydaze. Well actually I am not really the first... ... But you can visit my diary to know more about this situation. The title of my diary (and my owner Berrydaze's log) is "V3 diary" if I am not wrong. I will check it out later and tell you the name if it is wrong. See you!!!! Bye bye!!!

Berrydaze & Hazey

Dear Diary!,

in just 4 days i get to go to Winnipeg!!! Hope fully i will be Wooltchi or some other cool tama!! today i tured two and tomorrow i should be 3 if i don't evolve then i'm going to evolve on Wednesday... But i hope i evolve tomorrow because then the Matchmaker will come faster!!! :D Oh ya i'm sorry i haven't to be writting very much laterly it's just i've and Julianna have been really busy!! because where leaving so soon and we have to get all of our stuff packed and Julianna has a paper route and she's been trying to collect from everybody before we leave!!(so we will have some money to buy stuff!!) oh ya also this will be my first time on a Airplane with Julianna like i've gone once before when i was a baby with my mom!!...well i'm starting to feel tired i think i'm going to go toZzZzZzZz....ZzZzZzZzZzZz... :huh:

Dear Diary!,

Tomorrow i'm going to evolve i don't really care who i evolve into it would be nice to evolve into Wooltchi but i don't think that will happen!! Here are the ones i don't want to evolve into!! :D

Here they are!! Tarakotchi,Masktchi,Gazarutchi,Tsunotchi or Mimyoritchi!! One really sad thing happened today :huh: :D give me a minute i'm still getting over it.... okay i'm ready one of my friends Sunny died to day.... :D :( ok lets talk about somthing else before i start crying again :( :D in Just 3 days i leave to Winnipeg i can't wait to go on a real airplane with Julianna But one thing that sucks is that we have to wake up at 3:30AM!!!!!!!!! that's the one thing that sucks for Julianna because she said that she promised that she wouldn't forget me if i sleept in!! isn't she the best :D :D !! I reallt want to evolve into a really cool character because Julianna is surprising her bff and she has a tama and i hope we get along!!! the first night we stay at Juliannas aunts house and Julianna and i LOVE ANIMALS and guess what her aunt has 5 dogs and 4 cats!!!! i can't wait!! :D :D While i'm feeling tired night everyone!!! :D ^_^

Dear Diary!,

Today i evolved into Dorotchi!!! :D I'm so happy eventhought i really wanted to be Wooltchi....Julianna LOST ME!!!for about half an hour i kept crying and yelling to her and julianna keep crying too but she never gave up sand then she found me! :D I love her!!i don't now who i'm going to marry because none of my friends are boys only girls! well i now 2 boys but there both little like tamatchis!! :D

Dear Diary,

I'm so sorry that i didn't write yesterday, the reason that i didn't write was that Julianna and i had major packing to do last night!!!, I'm also so sorry for it being so early in the morning :huh: And Guess what the big news is.....Julianna won a GOLDEN TAMAGOTCHI!!!! Isn't that awsome i get a new brother or sister!! But it won't be till after Christmas that it comes but Julianna and i were so happy when the e-mail came!! :) Yaeh while i have to go to the Airport soon so i'll try to talk when we get to Vancouver or when we get to Calgary and then when we finally get to Winnipeg i might be able to tomorrow!! :D

Dear Diary!,

i'm Finally in Winnipeg it was a long day talk to you tomorrow!! :angry:

Dear Diary!,

i'm im Winnipeg and i've meet Juliannas bff!! she has 3 tamas!!! but of corse i'm the oldest!! bye g2g t2us!!

Dear diary!,

Hi my name is Angel!!

My mom left like 5 days ago!!and then i got her diary!!

Sorry i haven't got the chance to talk 2 u before but i've been so busy and tomorrow is going to be even busyer with it being Christmas eve and all this well be my first christmas i can't wait!!! Tomorrow i should evolve into an adult i really want to evolve into Wooltchi!! but i don't now!! buy g2g!!

Latest posts

Back