MY TEETH ARE WEIRD! X(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
I looked into the mirror and 3 front upper teeth are Werid! I think i'm bucked-toothed.... ;) i don't want to look like timmy turner!!!!!!!!! O_____________o

But he's sexy ;)

Yeah. If you hate them that much, then get braces.

Otherwise, deal with it. You are you. Be happy that your teeth aren't all out of control. Cuz that happens to some unfortunate people.

OMG, you do not know messed up until you've seen my smile before I got my braces! :angry:

It was really bad. I had two extra teeth on the top of my gums, almost all of my front teeth, top and bottom, were all twisted and crooked, and my mouth was so crowded that I had to get four teeth extracted, not including my wisdom teeth, which I most likely will also be getting extracted. That's eight teeth pulled out of my mouth. :ph34r:

But I got braces and a little over two years later, they're off and now my smile is beautiful! :(

Yeah. If you hate them that much, then get braces.
Otherwise, deal with it. You are you. Be happy that your teeth aren't all out of control. Cuz that happens to some unfortunate people.
It's not as easy as it sounds though, lol. Braces are very expensive. Mine cost about 5,000 dollars. Not cheap at all.

Too bad you live in america. I think braces are free/really cheap over here.

(my teeth are like a cats almost ._. )

(my 200th post!)

I have buck teeth as well. In my opinion, it makes ME look stupid in pictures. :huh: It might be a complete different story to your buck teeth, though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
if your teeth are permanent, get

-BBBBBBBB-----BBBBBBBB-----------BBB---------BBBBBB------BBBBBBB------BBBBB----

-B-----------B----B----------B---------B----B-------B---------------B--------------B------------

-BBBBBBBBB----BBBBBBBB--------B------B------B---------------BBBBB---------BBBBB----

-B-------------B--B----B-------------BBBBBBB-----B---------------B----------------------B----

-BBBBBBBBBB--B------B----------B----------B------BBBBBB------BBBBBB-------BBBB-----

and snowfang dont worry about your buck teeth a friend of mine has buck teeth and nobody makes him feel bad, so your buck teeth are not a biggie :(

It's Ok. Just except you for who you are!! Not How u look! I know it sounds cheesy! :D

I'm getting braces.

I don't want to, but I have to.

Maybe you should.

Also, mine are only costing $120. Why are they so cheap?

if your teeth are permanent, get
-BBBBBBBB-----BBBBBBBB-----------BBB---------BBBBBB------BBBBBBB------BBBBB----

-B-----------B----B----------B---------B----B-------B---------------B--------------B------------

-BBBBBBBBB----BBBBBBBB--------B------B------B---------------BBBBB---------BBBBB----

-B-------------B--B----B-------------BBBBBBB-----B---------------B----------------------B----

-BBBBBBBBBB--B------B----------B----------B------BBBBBB------BBBBBB-------BBBB-----

and snowfang dont worry about your buck teeth a friend of mine has buck teeth and nobody makes him feel bad, so your buck teeth are not a biggie  :D
Ha, That's pretty cool.

I have braces. Buck teeth aren't bad. I have a little gap in the middle of my 2 front teeth, but that's getting fixed with the braces. Teeth are teeth, they aren't the most important things in the world. But, they are important. Just brush your teeth with whitening toothpaste and get braces. Take care of them, and you'll have a beautiful smile. Also, you can't just go and get braces, sometimes you have to get rubber bands and such before you get them at all. I had to. You might have to also.

At least you don't have buck teeth like THIS. Or have crooked teeth like This.

Gosh, the second one is going to give me nightmares. XD

Ah, you're not alone xD

I have an open bite, and a permenant tooth is sticking out of my gum Dx

Braces. That's the only thing I can tell you.

EDIT: Hey! I said hello to you! You made an "I'm New" topic and I replied! *waves*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back