my topics keep on disappearing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tammy mad

Reaction score
What's happening? and i don't see why they are. thy're not even topics that should be deleted.

sometimes, your posts are previewed by moderators and sometimes they don't get in the forum you wanted it to be in because it's just not in the right place. Don't blame me, blame the moderators. Otherwise, I don't know why they're disapearing. Sorry to hear that they are. :)

Good luck!!!!!!

There are a few sections of TamaTalk, as tenniswinner said, that require ALL new threads to undego moderator preview before they will appear. If the topic is not appropriate, is in the wrong area or has been done before, the chances are it failed to pass preview. Double check what that your topics are in the right area and that what you are posting hasn't already been posted before. For example, we get lots of posts in the codes sections stating what the codes are however, we have alread established what the codes are and don't need 500 threads saying the same thing hence most of them get deleted. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back