my uratama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambygirl

Reaction score
I have a uratama, Ura togetchi, and 5 secs ago a message came about work,i think, and the tama graduated then a list came up so i pressed the top one and old guys came at the top of the srceen and did something then i got a thing that looks like a mail box or a hammer, and every day so far, i used the thing and got 1000Gotchi in the mail and sometimes money is taken away. What is going on????I want to know what job i got!!!

I have a uratama, Ura togetchi, and 5 secs ago a message came about work,i think, and the tama graduated then a list came up so i pressed the top one and old guys came at the top of the srceen and did something then i got a thing that looks like a mail box or a hammer, and every day so far, i used the thing and got 1000Gotchi in the mail and sometimes money is taken away. What is going on????I want to know what job i got!!!
You got a robber . That happens alot to Uratama's . Robbers take away your Gotchi Points .

I have a uratama...
I want to  know what job i got!!!
Activate the status menu, and advance to the third screen. You will see four items on this screen:

(1) the zoku (group) that your UraTama character belongs to

(2) his job title (in Japanese)

(3) his job skill level

(4) how many Gotchi points he has

Job title - Japanese to English translation

Match the Japanese job title as it appears on your UraTama's screen, with the entries in this chart to see which job he has: Click here

Job skill level

1 = 1000 Gotchi points per day

2 = 3000 Gotchi points per day

3 = 5000 Gotchi points per day

Pay will arrive by special delivery. Earn job-related GUTS points to increase his job skill level. He will advance to level 2 when he raises his GUTS points to 100 above his starting level. Level 3 is achieved when he raises his GUTS points to 400 above his starting level.

Example: if he had 189 Gorgeous GUTS points when he got a Gorgeous-category job, he will attain level 2 when he reaches 289 Gorgeous GUTS points, and level 3 when he reaches 589 Gorgeous GUTS points.

...and sometimes money is taken away. What is going on????
While most mail you receive is harmless, some can give you Gotchi Points or take away Gotchi Points.

Here's a couple of example mails you can get on the UraTama:

"Last night a robber broke into your house, and stole 300 Gotchi Points."

"Yesterday Big Boss Gotchi visited your town and gave everyone there 500 Gotchi Points."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back