My V1, and my 2 V4's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamamametchi

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Ok I have 5 tama's. I am writing a log about my V5 already but since it dosen't provide much entertainment I am writing a log about all my other tama's.

I suppose you are wondering "Guest staring my V2" means. Well it has a glitch where ANY battery last only a couple day's. Sometimes a week. So whenever I get batteries for it I will write about it.

Ok. Since I am on vaction I only have two tama's .... OH GREAT. Now BOTH my tamas I took with me are asleep :angry: . My V1 is probley dead now. (Left it unpaused.) My oldest V4 (Which I will call V4#1) Is that tama that is a girl in the mame family, and is the social one. It has a fashin job and a boy baby. I think I will have the baby all to myself tomorrow. I will name in Spike. My other V4 (V4#2) is toddler. I don't know what one it is but just before it went to sleep it turned one. I have to get off now.

Comments are welcome. (No S.P.A.M please.)

;) I forgot to add that I have a V3. But today was so cool you know why? Because I got a V4.5!! :D

Now My V4#1 :D is a young :mimitchi: . My V4#2 is a young :) . My V4.5 is a ;) . My V4#1 has 14 Smart points,22 fashin points,0 and social points. My V4#2 has 20 Pencial points,19 fashin points,78 social points. My V4.5 has 8 Funny points,18 gorgeus points,10 spirital points.

Comments are welcome. (No S.P.A.M please.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I was busy so I didn't write in my log for awile. My V4#2 is a Violetchi!! My favourite girl tama. My V4#1 is a Mametchi!! My favourite tama of all time. I am not sure what my V4.5 is. It looks like a peacan. Well its teacher is Mr.Turtlepedia who teaches humor. I am hoping he will turn into a URA-Mametchi. My two V4's are in love!! I was doing present when they went to the bottom of the screen to watch the sun set. Then they kissed. Oh yeah now V4#2 has a job. She drives a bus. My V3 looks like the main character of the forestchi eassy game, I think. I am waiting for my V4.5 to grow up so he can marry my V3. My V1 is the round toddler and it is on pause. My V2 is still out of batteries.

My two V4's married! My Violetchi was 5 and my Mametchi was 3. Now they have a baby girls. My V4.5 now has big glasses and a ponytail. My V4#1 has a job at the school. My V1,V2,V3 have not changed.

I want to cry! I tryed to debug my V1 and now it dosn't work! WAHHHH! :( :( :( . I got batteries for my V2 and it is a bird like thing. But the batteries are dead already. And right when it turned 3! My V4#1 is a <_< . (Young mimitchi.) My V4#2 is a young memetchi. I am hoping they will turn into mimitchi's and memetchi's. My V4.5 has a job at the tv studio. My V3 is on pause.

Wow. A lot has happened. My V3 is a toddler. (The bad one.) Mel (V4#2 I will be calling my V4's by their names now) has a job at the flower place. Ner has a job at the bank. My V4.5 is a teen. (The last one married and now the new one is named Odi.) I think it is a crackatchi? I am not sure the name. It's teacher is Mr.Canvas but I ment to pick Mr.Turdlepedia. Now I play apple a lot.

Breaking news! I might get a Home-deka tam or a en-tama. If I get one I will add it in my log.

Ok. A lot more has happened. Star! (The V3) is a young mametchi. Massey (V4#1) is a toddler. V4.5 is a URA-mametchi! Mel is on pause 'cause she's waiting for Odi (V4.5) to grow up. And the news story of the day....

I AM GETTING A TAMA SUKO!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! I won it off of Ebay.

I found my avator while searching Tama Suko. It repasents one of the games. It is a Japenece crowsword puzzle. (I won't be doing THAT game....)

But I wont be getting a Home-deka tam or an en-tama because of this. :-(. But who cares? LOL :).

Masey is a young mimitchi. (And I am trying to get universel.) Mel is married to Odi and they now have baby boys. (I wanted girls.) Star! is still a teen but is 3.

Latest posts

Back