My V1 and V4 log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lily12

Reaction score
I got a new battery for my V1. So now I can play with both my V1 and V4. I restarted both of them and named my V4 boy: Kyle and my V1 girl: Lili. I didn't know how hard it was to keep track of two Tamagotchis. I've got a big journey a head of me. :blink:

Right now Lili and Kyle are still babies and I'm connectiong over and over again. It's so fun.

I noticed Kyle doesn't seem to like Lili that much! Hee hee. Though I really want them to become like best friends.

Both turned into toddlers. Yay! Kyle first because I hatched him first. Right now I'm waiting for something to happen see ya!

How can v1 and v4 connect?
They can but the V1 can't visit the V4. I don't think so? Oh and please don't post in other members logs. Thanks!

Kyle was accepted into preschool and I didn't play any games with him so no skill points. :huh: I need to start playing more games with him. I just missed the V1 games so much that I started playing those first. :chohimetchi:

Right now Kyle and Lili have 3 smileys. :angry: :ph34r: :huh: They both are over weight though. Kyle weighs 48 lili weighs 55. :furawatchi:

if you want them to get married you should give the love potion to one of them when they are adults, then connect. then they will be in love. when you connect them the next day, they will be married and have babies. :furawatchi:

if you want them to get married you should give the love potion to one of them when they are adults, then connect. then they will be in love. when you connect them the next day, they will be married and have babies. :furawatchi:
Good advice thanks! Right now they are only toddlers so I don't want to rush things! :angry: And please do not post in this log you can PM me if you have any comments or questions. Thanks!

Now Lili and Kyle are both teens. Kyle is a young androtchi (how cute!) Lili is the flaming teen whatever you call it. HEE HEE! I'm can't wait until they are adults!

oooo-I'm sorry I don't like typing much. So where was I oh yeah kyle is 2 years old now! and so is lili. Wahooo! Adults anytime. I hope. :rolleyes: Though lili has more training points 5 exactly and Kyle is one less. Kyle was accepted into school. Did I forget to say that oops. I haven't been going though. Too much connecting time that I want. Next generation I think I'm gonna work more on games and stuff like that. My two tamas are serisly overweight.

Kyle=98 pounds

Lili=99

Well that's it.

ooo- Kyle is an adult a pyontitchi I might add. He's threee! Yes and I'm waiting for lili to wake up to see if she has changed. I hope hope hope. She is three though that's what it's says.

Right now Lili isn't an adult. The time got messed up. >< So right now I'm waiting 'till she wakes up so then I can see if anything has changed. Kyle is now 4. :wacko: And Lili and kyle has 4 smiles :) :) :) :) Forgot what that means. Hee hee. I tryed the love potion too early so now I need to buy it again. I hope it works though.

Kyle

Weight:99 pounds.(oops :) )

Social pionts total.:3(oops again :p )

Traning points:5

Lili

_________

Weight: 99(yeah..oops.)

Traning points:7

Latest posts

Back