My V2 can go to the toilet!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama man 5

Reaction score
Ive found that I can get my tama to go to the toilet. when it`s about to do a poo (you know this when there are squiggly lines beside it) quicly go to the toilet icon and do what youd normaally do after your tamas done a poo. you should find it sitting on the loo( or if it`s a toddler or baby some thing that looks more like a rubber duck).

Ive only experienced it on V2s but ive only got V2s so it might work on other versions

It does work for all the versions. And most people know this already.

Yes - it works for V1-V4.5 :eek:

... and if you put it on the toilet (or duck) instead of letting it make a mess on the floor, your tama will also automatically fill one happy heart!

Lots of ppl do know this tip - but not everyone!

It is always useful to let others know if you found something interesting or useful ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
tama man 5 this "cool" trick infact does work on every version of tamas, so try to get a v4.5 and try it 4 your self! ;) :eek: :eek:

Yes - it works for V1-V4.5 :unsure:
... and if you put it on the toilet (or duck) instead of letting it make a mess on the floor, your tama will also automatically fill one happy heart!

Lots of ppl do know this tip - but not everyone!

It is always useful to let others know if you found something interesting or useful :ph34r:
It actually fills two happy hearts, on Tamagotchi Connexion version 1 at least. I tested it on my friend's v1 when it was a baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back