My V2 is so MEAN!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah_Babytchi

Reaction score
Ok, this is bizarre... I just got my V2, and I have a little white babytchi named Shell. She's cute as a button, but when I connected her with my other tamagotchis, she beat both of them (several times) at the games and then gave them both poo as gifts! She is connecting with my other V1's, I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but well one of my V1's got her back and gave her a snake lol, guess they won't be mating! But well, it you know why this is happening or have experienced a similar problem let me know.

The poo as a gift is normal, but happens more with low training i guess :D Even mine and my sisters tamagotchis who are a boy and a girl couple sometimes give a box of poo as a present! As for the winning in games, my tama ALWAYS beats my sisters. I think it must just depend what kind of tama you have.

So it's not really being mean! yey

oh lol, silly me, well that makes me feel better, I guess that's what I get for connecting a baby with a teen hehe. But well, thanks, I feel better about my V2 now that I'm not thinking "how rude!" It'll probably be better once it changes into a toddler (which should be soon, since it's already had it's nap)

Hi, I've been experimenting with my tamagotchis and I found out that when you are connecting....okay, u know how that whenyou connect, when they are on standby,you only press the b button on one of the tamagotchis again to connect them. well i found out that the tamagotchi u pressed b again on, is the one that's going to either win, or the other tamagotchi will go to that one (u get me?)

lol, no it doesn't come across as rude at all, but that was exactly what was running through my brain as my little tama proceeded to kick my other V1's butts at the games and give both of them poo for presents lol. Yue, yeah I know what you're talking about, I have heard that before but whenever I've tried it, it hasn't worked, or else I wasn't paying attention to which one I was pressing "b" on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back