My V2 log.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gobbi changed yesterday into a Gozarutchi. Endeavours to take better care next time!

Gobbi mated with a hiratchi, and will leave very soon. She gave birth to a baby boy, I get my Jimmy at last!

Jimmy changed into a Hitodetchi, and then a teen that I've never had before, I'll find out the name, hang on...

Jimmy changed into a Hitodetchi, and then a teen that I've never had before, I'll find out the name, hang on...
That was a Nikatchi, sorry for the delay in replying.

I changed the screen in my Tama today, from the one with squares to the one with hearts. The pixels survived but my items didn't. I lost all my items, had no treats and ended up with 100 balls in my collection. Here comes the worst bit - I reset. I lost Jimmy, my 7th Generation, everything. I as good as killed him. But my Tama is working fine now, so I'm just glad Jimmy didn't die in vain. But I'd rather have a Gen1 fully working Tama than a Gen7 glitched one.

So I got a baby girl, who I named Lola. She's a Hitodetchi, and asleep right now. I put in the codes, but missed out the steak this time, because you can buy it in the shop anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
-I'm leaving this log here, school started and I don't have time for Tama's anymore. Read my leaving note-

Latest posts

Back