My V3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got off TamaTown, these are the souvenirs I got: passport, key1, key2, map, textbook, computer, and medal

Tamss's batteries are running low!! I found that out when I connected Cutis with Tamss a couple minutes ago... I feel sad :( .

Other than that, all my tamas are fine. I think I have to get off soon.

I hope Kimi turns into a Marutchi, Tamss into a Hitodetchi, and Cutis into a Tamatchi.

I'll tell you tomorrow what they evolved into!!

I was looking at TamaZone, and saw these AWESOME colour pixel tamas!! So, not being a member, I saved the image, and I made a growth chart of Cutis!

I'm not posting it yet as he's not an adult :huh: .

Okay, so, I haven't told you that today my friend and me were playing 'imaginary tamas', lol. :D

We got an egg into each of our hands then they hatched. My imaginary tama was called Amira, so cute! She's a Tamatchi, her make-believe self :eek: .

I usually get driven in my mom's car, but today I walked :rolleyes: .

OMG my sister just gave me my tamas... TAMSS IS DEAD! NO! WHAT DID I DO WRONG??

I'm going to rehatch him and leave him on the naming screen, simple enough.

Okay, okay, my egg...

I hope it's a boy again I hope it's a boy again!

AUGH!! I told my sister (she's 5) to leave it on the naming screen. I'm helping her with her Nintendo when she goes "Baby boy!". I look and I say, "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE IT ON THE NAMING SCREEN!" She just said, "Oh" in her joking voice. IT WASN'T FUNNY!

I'm adding my Entama to this log. It's currently a Mamekotchi, waiting for a name. I'm not naming her yet!! Also my Uratama is... *checks* a Mametchi with a UraMemeputchi. I AM GOING FOR URAFURAWATCHI! Woo!

V1: Kimi is walking around her screen, doing nothing. Hinotamatchi.

V2: My sister had it named Uamss. Haha, nice name! So anyways, Uamss is a Petitchi. Boy.

V3: Cutis is asleep. Obotchi.

Entama: As I said, a Mamekotchi waiting for a name. I'll check the translator chart...

Uratama: He was brushing his teeth but I had to stop him because he had a beep. Baby sick, 3 poos, hunger and happy hearts all empty. Ura :D power!

I named my baby Mamezoku, after looking at 'japanese boy/girl names' on Tamaisland. I liked the sound of Chika, so I used that name. It's such a good name! I hope I get Young Mimitchi when she's 3 or 4! Fingers crossed for me!

I've gotta get off in 3 minutes, so I'll finish this up quick.

I made Chichichi leave about an hour ago! His baby was called Kana, and she's currently a - you guessed it! - Hanekotchi!

She's weighs 12g, has 0 humor points, 10 fashion points and 18 passion points.

Chika got sick today - oops!! Well, at least she didn't die.

Kimi was found dead today :gozarutchi: . I will revive her in a group hatching!! If I can find one, of course :gozarutchi: .

I have to go now but I'll be on tomorrow (I hope)!

V1: Haven't revived it yet.

V2: Awake, still a Marutchi.

V3: Sleeping?! Oh well.

Entama: Awake.

Uratama: Awake.

BYE!

I hope I don't sound glum in this post, but if I do, here's why:

Today I was doing my paper route, and was delivering a paper, when the dog living there bounded out of the house and...

he...

came...

up...

and...

BIT ME! On the bum, and it hurt! My dad came and got me a few minutes later, he came running, and looked. I was scratched from the dog's teeth :eek: ! My parents, when I got home, cleaned it and rinsed it, and I have a bandaid on. OUCH! It's hard to sit. *groan* Ah well, it's a bit better. I have to go to the clinic tomorrow!! AH!! I might get a needle! Yikes.

[SIZE=21pt]Now for the tamas...[/SIZE]

V1: I restarted it. I got a boy. His name is Lime. He's currently a Marutchi. OMG! He's 1yrs old! He's evolving soon! Yay!

V2: He's a Nikatchi! I guess he's sorta cute, I've been taking good care of Uamss and all, I guess I suddenly like Nikatchis :D !

V3: Grrr!! Cutis is a Paparatchi! How ugly! :angry:

Entama: Okay, Chika is a Ringotchi. I woke her up last night and looked at her a few minutes later, SHE'S CRYING! I watch her evolve: She's a Ringotchi! I wanted :eek: though. Oh well!

GUTS points: 142 Intelligence, 0 Style and 0 Kindness

Uratama: Kana is a Young Furawatchi. She evolved a couple minutes ago. Looks kinda wierd, yet cute! :p

GUTS points: 0 Humor, 16 Fashion and 70 Passion

V1: Asleep. Lime, Marutchi

V2: Awake still, just cured from illness. Uamss, Nikatchi

V3: Awake still, just cured from illness. Cutis, Paparatchi

Entama: Awake still. Chika, Ringotchi

Uratama: Awake still. Kana, Young Furawatchi

Gotta go, see you tomorrow!

V1: Lime grew into a Hinotamatchi last night!!! He's 2?!

Name: Lime

Stage: Teenager

Training: 2

Weight: 55lbs

Generation: 1st gen

Hungry: **

Happy: *

Race: Hinotamatchi

V2: Uamss is STILL a teen!! When will he EVER evolve?!

Name: Uamss

Training: 7

Weight: 90lbs

Hungry: ****

Happy: *

Items: maracas

Race: Nikatchi

V3: Cutis is cute-facing! He's... er... not that cute though.

Name: Cutis

Stage: Adult

Training: 4

Weight: 55lbs

Hungry: **

Happy: **

Items: granophone

Race: Paparatchi

Entama: Okay, she's STILL a Ringotchi. I don't mind though :D

Name: Chika

Intelligence: 151

Style: 0

Kindness: 0

Family: Mamezoku

Important: Tamagotchi School, Mr. Turtlepedia

Gotchi money: 5650G

Weight: 10lbs

Happy: **

Items: school: graduating hat, school: pencil, toy: microphone

Race: Ringotchi

Uratama: Still a Young :lol: . I'm beginning to find her cute.

Name: Kana

Humor: 0

Fashion: 16

Passion: 128

Family: UraMemezoku

Important: UraTamagotchi School, Mr. Post office box?

Gotchi money: 12170G

Weight: 11lbs

Generation: 2nd gen

Happy: ***

Items: school: baseball cap, school: tower to jump over, toy: microphone, toy: mushroom house

Race: Young Furawatchi

I will not be putting one tama in if nothing's happened, in which practically nothing DID, so... yeah.

V2: Yay! Uamss turned into a Nyorotchi! Those are so cool!

V3: I reset Cutis. The new one is a girl. Her name is Hami!. She's currently a Tamatchi.

I found one of my Entamas, it was dead, so I restarted it.

Entama 1(Cafe Brown): His name is Akana, I have no clue why I named him that, it just sounded cool at at the time :wub: . Anyways, it's currently a boy Kuchizoku. He's a Kuchipotchi.

Intelligence: 54

Style: 0

Kindness: 8

As you can see, I'm currently on a race to get... Minotchi! It just sounds so cute!

Entama 2: Chika is currently 7 and still a Ringotchi. I thought they were supposed to evolve by that time! o_O

Uratama: Kana is fine, she's still a Young :wub: .

V1: I have just flushed a poop down the toilet for him! :wub: Lime, Hinotamatchi

V2: Uamss is taking a bath. Oh! He stopped! Uamss, Nyorotchi

V3: Hami! the Nikatchi beeped for food. I fed her. Hami!, Nikatchi

Entama 1: Chika is now Entama 1. She is boring herself to death, god! Chika, Ringotchi

Entama 2: Akana is a fine lad (just kidding!), well he's cute anyways, he's being bored too. Akana, Kuchipotchi

Uratama: Kana is watching fireworks! Kana, Young :)

Latest posts

Back