My V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tama6110

Reaction score
I'm always bad at doing tama logs :D oh well. I just started with my v3 2 days ago. I'm not sure what the skin type's named, but it's baby blue with blue, green, and white circles and stripes all over it. I bought 2 v3s at Toys R Us but I gave one to my friend. Well then, let's get to my tama!

My tama is currently a Young Mametchi, 1 year old and 21 pounds. I hope I get a Mametchi because i've always always ALWAYS wanted one! :D :D:D :mellow: :mametchi: Her name's Sarah. She's only got 5 training bars but I fill those in fast.

Today, I went to Tamagotchi Town for the first time ever. I personally think that it's too boring right now. I mean, the race game is wayyy too easy and there's only one game open at the arcade, not to mention all the COMING SOON signs everywhere. :( I really hope it gets better.

I got lots of souvenirs for my tama! Here they are:

Passport

Skateboard

Balloon

Baseball Cap

Teddy Bear

Rare Shoes

Bandai thing

Well, anyway, I caught Sarah about to poop today. ;) I have this weight problem because whenever she's unhappy, I can't play a game because she's too skinny. So then I have to feed her a snack to make her happy, but I don't want toothaches. :(

Her friends are:

Abby, a baby boy (I'm planning to make Sarah mate with him)

Mini, a boy that's a child. Looks like a mini Ichigotchi.

Zane, a boy Mametchi that keeps beating me in games -.-

I wanted to take Sarah to Australia today, but i'm too poor. I only have 1858 Gotchi Points :( My friend has 9999. About my friend...he thinks he's the Tamagotchi know-it-all. (I don't think so!) He even asked if Sarah was a girl and Abby was a boy so they could mate -.-

Sarah's current stats:

Name: Sarah

Generation: 1g

Training: 5 bars

Young Mametchi

That's all for now! I'll try to update tonight. ;)

This really isnt an update, I really have nothing to say...

Well, I won the Get *musical note* game AGAIN today. I'll just call it Get. I also praised her when she was crying and got a training bar.

Sarah's current stats:

Training: 6 bars

Young Mametchi

Still a Young Mametchi...

Today was the first time ever Sarah lost 2 hearts in one stat. :D I gave her a timeout and a praise. Now my training bar is full! (Told ya I fill those in fast.) I never won the jump game today. WHY?!?! Umm, ya, and I fixed the weight problem. She is 35 lbs. now. But, what if she gets too fat? Lol. Just kidding. Reminds me of my poor friend who didn't know how to take care of a tama well. She had 3 tamas die, all 99 lbs. :eek:

I didn't buy anything from the shop today, and i'm not gonna visit Tamagotchi Town until it gets better.

Todayyyyy is Saterrrrrrrdayyy About who I was mentioning earlier...the "Tamagotchi-know-it-all"... He prob gonna be bragging about his Mametchi again. (he's the owner of Zane btw. And all my friends on my friend list have v3s.) Maybe i'll stump him by asking him what debugging is! xD For those of you who know, he goes by the name of Emmanuel...

Sarah's current stats:

Training: Full

Young Mametchi

See ya! :)

Latest posts

Back