My v3 log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaQueen 12694

Reaction score
These are some stats on my current tama, Nacho.

Name: Nacho

Happy: 4/4

Hungry: 4/4

Training: 1/9

Weight: 15 lbs

Nacho is a Tamachi and will be evolving today at about 5:25. I have dance class tonight from 6:30-8:10 so I won't be able to post again tonight. I will tomorrow though. :blink:

-TamaQueen 12694

NACHO EVOLVED!!!! She turned into a Hashitamachi!! Aww!! Shes so cute!! Only 3 more days till she evolves again! :blink: I'll post back tomorrow and let you know how Nacho is doing! B)

Nacho is doing great and we donated to the king again! We had a good day. I played a lot of heading and she made a new friend! His name is Bobby (my friends tama)! Bobby looks like dynamite :eek: . They connected a lot and now they're good friends! I'll update tomorrow! :furawatchi:

In school today I noticed that Nacho was a little unhappy but I was taking a test and so I had to feed her snacks. That happened several times throughout the day and now I have to work off all that weight (I'm playing bump a lot). Nacho is turning 3 tonight and tomorrow she will evolve! I'll post back tomorrow. :ph34r:

Yay!!!!! Today Nacho is evolving and is growing up! Ohh I can't wait!!! Just 3 more hours to go!! Anyway, I'm saving up to buy a plane ticket and letting Nacho go on vacation to celebrate her evolving!! I think I'll buy a ticket to...Hawaii! I'll post back later to let you know how Nacho is doing! :mellow:

Nacho evolved again!!! I didnt have any time to post in the last 2 days.Nacho turned into Bill!!! Did you know that Bill is actually Bill Clinton? :marumimitchi: Anyway, the matchmaker is coming either today or tomorrow so I'll post back tomorrow morning. :chohimetchi:

I guess I'll post stats and stuff about Nacho 'cause I havnt done that in a while...

Hungry-4/4

Happy-4/4

Training-9/9

Age-5 (turning 6 tonight)

Pounds-31

Gender-Girl

Generation-2

Points-354

Items: Cuckoo clock,!!, Mirror, RC Car, Throne,Bow, Sunglasses, Ball, Cap,Building Blocks, Doll, and a shirt.

There is a lamp in my shop!!! Ok i just need....350 more points and I can buy it! Ok I'm playing Get *note* now...........................and I lost. Ok now I'm playing Heading............I WON!!! 400 more points! Ok I'm using it....and theres nothing so Nacho is mad. I'm using it again..........and theres a rain cloud above Nacho and she is really mad now. I'm using it AGAIN..............and theres nothing. I'm using it for a 4th time.........and theres nothing...again. Ok I'm using it again..........and theres a rain cloud above Nacho (boy this genie really doesnt like Nacho!). Ok I cant use it anymore. That was a total waste of Nachos money!!! Grrr!!! Oh well *sighs*. I'll post back tomorrow.

The matchmaker didnt come last night so she probably will tonight (I'll post later when she does). If Nacho has a boy I'm naming him Kevin and if its a girl I'm naming her Gina. :angry:

*Removed: Please DO NOT post in other people's logs!*

Last edited by a moderator:
*Removed: DO NOT POST in other people's logs*

*Removed*

*Note from Bell Sprout:

Replying in logs is forbidden under any circumstances! Any further posts made in this log that aren't by TamaQueen 12694 will warrant an instantaneous warn for being in breech of the rules despite warning. These are the rules as laid out by TamaTalk. If you want ppl to comment then find your way to Blogagotchi https://www.blogagotchi.com/home.php*

Latest posts

Back