My V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mizu Matachi

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first ever log and this is also my first ever V3 Tamagotchi...So, anyway...This morning I got my V3 Tamagotchi and I started it up. It was a little baby girl, and I called her Fudge, when she hatched she was all wound up, hungry and unhappy, so I soon patched her up, and within the hour, Fudge did a few poops,had some illness, and at the end of the horrible hour of poops and illness, my little baby Fudge turned into Mizumatachi! I bought Fudge a Bow Tie after a few games of "Get".

That is all the recent events for today, I will reply tommorow. :mellow:

Hi again! Ok, lets begin. This morning I woke up and Fudge was 3Yr's old! so I bought her a remote control Duck to satisfy her for when she is an adult. At the moment she is skipping along the screen and falling over at the last skip for some reason, maybe I should play more games with her! Anyway, I am expecting Fudge to change into an adult later on, and when she does I will go to Tama Town and get her lots of souvenirs and presents. And when the chance comes along, I will buy her a plane ticket and take her to Australia!

That is all for now, I will post all the events of the rest of the day when Fudge changes. Thanks for reading. :blink:

My Fudge still hasn't evolved...But I must remain happy and think positive thoughts for my baby Fudge! In the last hour I have bought her some Weights and an Umbrella.....Pretty strange really....I have no idea what she would use these items on but im sure she will be clever as well as cute and think of an amazing use for them.

P.S. If any of you people need a friend you could always PM me, I need a friend because everybody at my school thinks Tamagotchi's are boring.

Once again thanks for reading, please return daily for new information! :blink:

Yes...It has been another long and tiring day of Tama-Caring my little Fudge, and yes, she still has not changed. I mean come on, what am I doing wrong!! :p Anyway, within the time between my last post and now, I bought Fudge a Bow, which she can't use until she is an adult, that is, if she ever does become an adult. When she is an adult I will take her to Tama Town to congratulate her for her.....Growing up? And then I will play some of the new games I will get with her.....And just then, I might take her to watch her favourite Tama Movie at the Theatre, "Hide And Seek".

That is all for now, keep reading.

Hello, since my last reply, me and Fudge have done many things...I have bought her a Make-Up, Cuckoo Clock, Rc Car, Hair Gel, Costume, a Pen and finally a !!. And yes if you didn't guess already, she has by now, evolved.....Into a Paparatchi...Yes...Yes you can see my joy :ph34r: .... It took Fudge until 4 years of age to evolve, and then she turns into this man Tamagotchi when she is really a girl! Sheesh, the life of my Tamagotch is a very confusing thing.

Thanks for reading I will post more later ... :angry:

I'm sorry for the long delay people, but hey, lets begin..Hello, since my last post I have bought so many items for Fudge, and I have also donated 8000p to the King but have recieved nothing in return...I'm going to find out why later, but Fudge, is also 6 years old, and 7 tonight at 3am!! By the way, Fudge is a Paparotchi, and since she is so old and cute, I bought her a ticket to.....You'll never guess where....Australia!!! Mine and Fudge's most favoured destination for Tamagotchi V3s. She recieved a Surf Board for a souvenir, I wish I didn't spend that 8000p on the King, then I would have been able to buy Fudge 2 more tickets. So as you can see, it has been a very memorable life with me and Fudge, but sadly tommorow she must depart, and head back to Tamagotchi Planet and leave me with a screaming baby after the MatchMaker comes. I think I will call her baby Crumb, so it is like Fudgecrumb (Whatever that means!). :furawatchi:

Yes!!! The Matchmaker came, she offered me the first Tamagotchi, and it was KuchiPatchi !!! :hitodetchi: I'm so happy, i'm going to call my baby "Boy!" Wigly....Just because it sounds cute...Yep....Anyway, it is time for my Paparatchi named Fudge to leave tommorow, it is going to be sad... :furawatchi: But we all have to move on, and I sure hope Wigly evolves into Hanatchi, now that would be the cutest Tamagotchi ever. And when he is an adult, i'm going to buy him a ticket to Hawaii.

Thanks for reading, please come back daily!! :chohimetchi: :gozarutchi:

Latest posts

Back