My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul and Finn haven't turned 3 yet. Maybe they will once they've woken up? Paul has 5 bars of training and Finn has 6 ;) Hope I get good characters!

My dad's coming back today and...he's got the tamagotchi cases!!! He emailed me a few days ago and told me. :( I'm so happy! Now my tamas can stay nice and warm and won't get as many scratches like they used to! :(

Uh so tired because my brother kept me and my sister awake for 2 hours yesterday, I can barely kepp my eyes open...

I set the time to 11:00 to wake Finn and Paul up so that maybe they could evolve. They're still 3 for some reason...don't know why though.

I set the time back to 3:00 when I got back from school and Paul instantly started to evolve and turned into a..........Kusatchi!

Not exactly the BEST character in the world, I know... :furawatchi: ........Finn and Paul turned 4!!! NOW all I have to do is wait a few days till the matchmaker comes...I think she'll come sooner than I expect.

YAY!!!!! 16TH PAGE!!!! WOO HOOOOO!!!!! :huh:

I set the time to 6:59 pm as soon as I got home and a minute later, the matchmaker came! :angry:

She brought a Masktchi for Paul and a Sekitoritchi (I think) for Finn! AND....they both got girls!!!!! YAY! BOY FREE!!! he he lol. No offense to boys or anything but I've had enough of those. :p

I couldn't make Finn and Paul leave so I gave up. I woke up today and lay there for a while and then realised that the babies were awake, crying. I raked my head for names and finally decided on Ai and Megu (short for Megumi). Awwww the babies just started crying. :mellow:

It's been about 30 minutes (?) ;) Since I've started looking after them. They should evolve into toddlers soon. I'm hoping for another mizutamatchi and maybe a hitodetchi or kinakomotchi. :lol:

Cya layter! :D

I couldn't make Finn and Paul leave so gave up. I woke up early today and stayed there for a little and realised that the babies had woken up, crying! :D

I raked my brains for names for them and finally decided on Ai and Megu! I've looked after them for a while now, I hope they'll turn into a mizutamatchi and a kinakomotchi or a hitodetchi!

Better go! Cya! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ai just turned into a Mizutamatchi!!

WOO HOO! :D Mission accomplished! LOL. :lol: Oh wait! Megu's evolving too and my brother came to check what had happened to the tamas because of the weird sound they made and........Ai turned into a...................Hitodetchi!!! ;)

That's sooo cool! They evolved into something I wanted! Marv. Cute little tamas!!! I'm gonna look after them well so they'll turn into beautiful little things....HEY! I just thought of something!

My sister's tamas (which do not have batteries in them) are both adult boys and a little teen girl! SO I can mate the guys with the Ai and Megu! Fab idea! I'm sure Anna will approve cos last time she did! :mellow: Yay!

See you!

He he.

Megu and Ai are rolling around again! They are sooo cute! :) Maybe they're having a rolly polly competition! ;)

They've now got two bars of training! I need to get more training bars for them! I hope they turn into cute characters tomorrow, like young mametchi and young mimitchi!

Ai turned into a piroriroritchi and Megu turned into a Hintamatchi!

Not exactly what I was hoping for but oh well. :ph34r:

Ai has 6 bars of training and Megu has 5! Hope they turn into good characters! :furawatchi:

Guess what? (Sorry I haven't updated for a while, the computer wouldn't work cos of the thunder a few days ago... :angry: )

I changed the time back to normal and at the same time, Ai and Megu evolved! Ai turned into a............Kuchipatchi!!! :angry: AND I was pretty surprised........cos......Megu actually turned into a.......

Debatchi!!!!!! ;)

They look funny! :angry: Ha ha I think I'm going to have a bit of fun! I think I'll mate them with my sis's tamas tomorrow cos I don't have time today. (Got Jap school and I don't think Ai and Megu will mate with anyone today...they're only 4)

Please tell me what you think of my log cos I'm starting to feel a bit of a loner...lol, I sound so fussy! :angry:

Today, I woke up early and got ready for school early so I had some time left over. I tried to get my sis's boy tamas (a kiwitchi called Jack and a wooltchi called Ben both at the age of 4) to mate with Megu. I tried making them mate using love potions but they wouldn't mate! :wacko:

I'm leaving Ai out (sorry Ai!) cos tomorrow my friend Sophie is sleeping over (AGAIN, yes she loves sleepovers...she doesn't rest! LOL! :wacko: ) She's bringing over her tama who has been paused continuously for about 2 months! Yeah...I'm hoping it's an adult so we can mate them...I'll ask today when I get to school. :wacko:

Today, I connected with Sophie's tama!

She had to reset it cos her last one died :angry: ...She got a girl!!! He he after 3 generations of waiting, she finally got one! :D

She named her Jesse and after and hours and a half, she Jesse turned into a Tamatchi!

Megu and Ai are nnow 6! Hope they get the matchmaker soon!

:huh: ;) :D Bad news...

Megu died!!! :p :( :( I can't believe it! Yesterday, I checked on Megu early and she was fine! Then I checked on her again about 2 hours later and she had died!

I felt like crying! precious Megu, dead. :( She was the 10th generation!!!

I pressed A, B and C and an egg appeared. I thought I would get a girl but got a boy. I named him Megu in her honour.

Right now, he's a ringotchi! He's making me feel a bit better now. My v3 doesn't have batteries right now cos I was planning to mate Megu with one of my sister's tama on the day Megu died. :(

I think I'll make Megu (boy Megu) and Ai mate!

:(aww,megu died!I love Debatchis.I can give you tips on how to get Chomametchi,Pyonkotchi,Pyonchitchi and Tsunotchi(they always work) :huh:

ooooh really thanks! :)

Yes please!

Megu (the second) turned 2 today, he has 4 bars of training! Must raise.......I've been taking good care of him, he's only lost a maximum of 2 happy and hungry hearts before. I'm proud. :pochitchi:

He's about 30 lbs soI better start exercising him!!!

Megu's gonna evolve today!!!

WOO HOO!!! He's got about 5 bars of training and weights

39 (?) lbs! (Oops...) I think another Kuchipatchi is coming my way. :unsure:

I took my battery out of my sister's tama cos she paused it so much. B) She always FORGETS

to pause her tama before school and I keep having to remind her about her tama, Ben's always sick

and about die. What a surprise! He died yesterday! So much for "I want to take care of my tamas!!!"

Latest posts

Back