My V3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know whats SO kool!!! When Nick watches TV Nicky watches it as well! So cute

Nick

Happy 4/4

Hunger 4/4

training 9/9

age 8

weight 37

If you want some training tips go on my website

https://www.freewebs.com/shiloh101/

Nick should leave tonite, ill miss him!

Dagals :huh:

I think ill unpause my light blue V1 and start writing about it!

Its a :huh: with a baby boy.

happy and hunger are both 4/4

full training

19yrs

62 lbs

Boy

gen.23

name: PODJY

podjy has been on pause for a long time and i think he will leave 2nit which means Nicky and podjys baby can mate!

CYA :D :lol:

Ive been a bit afraid to link them cause of that rumor of the killer masktchi but nothing happened so im not as cautious now. Nick is doint a close up and Podjy is just doddling round with his baby who im gonna call Sammy. Sounds cute, huh, Sammy and Nicky. Well thats all!

DaGals :p :huh:

I just got Nick on the toilet! :pochitchi:

Podjy :huh: is still wandering around the screen with Sammy

Ooh Nick is hungry! I gave him some sushi!

DaGals :p :pochitchi:

Well, i have set a goal for my tamas over the hols. I am not going to pause at all even when im at horse camp ill check them in break time! i will not pause and i will get good characters!!!! Im gonna be the best carer ever! maybe i should pause them at camp, no! i wont!!!!!!!! If they can stay alive at skool and get decent characters why not at horse camp! ill look after them whenever i get a drink or get my helmet, yes they will get fat but ill work that off at night b4 they sleep, i will NOT pause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Podjy :huh: and Nick :pochitchi: linked 5 times two times it was the baloon game and Nick won both times. 2times it was a pressie 4 Nick the first time Podjy came onto Nicks screen i was scared of 'killer masktchi' but it was a snake and the second time podjy went on he gave Nick a cake. The time Nick went to podjy podjy got a ghost!

Thats it for now

:p :pochitchi:

Nicks baby was just sick and one dose of medicine cured her. Sammy just pooped and Podjy is down one happy point ill fix that after this entry by playing jump. Nick and Nicky are fine and i dont have much else to say but when something happens ill be on TamaTalk typing it into this log.

Cheers,

OMG so much tama stuff has happened! first of all Podjy and Nick are gone and Sammy and Nicky are left for me to look after! I got them both on potty a coupla times and they are very alike cause the do most things at the same time or in sequence, first Sammy and then Nicky! sammy is marutchi and nicky is that spikey character with square feet i'll post the name when i find out and V1 ages faster than V3 because sammy is 1 and nicky is still 0. Nicky gave Sammy a ball and sammy bounces it on his head, its so cute! Sammy mostly wins games but Nicky has had her fair share of triumphs! I was upto 99 on Get and my baby cuz leaped on me and i lost, aargh! Then i played bump and missed PUSH! cause she had her hands over the screen, it is SO annoying, ah well! They are both just toddling round right now and this is their FIRST entry in my log! YAHOO!

Nicky hungry and happy 4/4 training 4/9 oops she has a toothache! all better! 22 in weight(bit fat, oops) Generation 6

Sammy hungry and happy 4/4 23 in weight (also fat) generation 24!

DaGals

Newsflash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They evolved!

Sammy is an oniontchi and is 3 (v1 ages evry time it wakes up)

Nicky just had to be a V1 character didnt she,

Nicky is hinotamatchi!

Bye 4 now

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicky was instink lines and just as i reached 4 her she pooped, thanks Nicky, couldnt u have held on for 10 seconds?

:D nicky just played with her gramophone and the tune was twinkle little star and she loved it! she just pooped but shes all clean now! Sammy(V1) has been active lately and has been singing, running and falling and playing with his ball which he bounces on his head.

Nicky just finished singing and sammy is running and falling on his face. thats the second time hes done that today, all Nicky has done is sing twice so Sammys a bit more active

Stats

Nicky

trained 7/9

age 1

weight 24

gen. six

Sammy isnt done running yet so i cant post his stats but i might do them later if i can or maybe tomorrow whenever i get time. I love sammy and nicky, they SO cute! watching sammy run is funny! :lol:

well, they just finished a bath and nicky had 9999p but i bought a ticket so now she has 7799p, thats it!

OK sammy is a memetchi and nicky is a cute DOROTCHI! I have resetted my old V1 and she is currently a baby and named vicky and my friend who shares this account is looking after her for me while im at horse camp, so that i only have to look after 2 tamas not 3 :furawatchi:

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dorotchi and memetchi MATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CUTE LITTLE BABY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicky is a marutchi and im looking after her now cause i wannna watch her grow up!!!!!!

Since my bestie witnessed the birth she is gonna name the V3 teletchi..... PAUL

Im gonna name the V1 babytchi...........GREG

HOW cute are these couple!

Memetchi and Dorotchi!!!!!!!!!! :(

My little babies are mummys and daddys, awwww

From now Vicky will be writing this log

Vickys First Entry

Hey!

im vicky and ima cute little marutchi!!! I dont have my ball yet but im gonna try to get when off Sammy b4 he goes away tonite, but if sammy dosnt give me one ill get Nicky too cause she leaves tomorrow night! Our carer says that she might have to pause us a bit at horse camp because she wants us to be really happy!!!!! She also said that she might have to change the times a bit so that we arent babytchis and teletchis at horse camp so she will wake up at 7 and look after the babies till they evolve at 8 and then she will let us play in her horse bag but we might have to be paused, i dont wanna be paused but then i dont wanna die either.

Cya

Vicky

Isnt vicky good at this!!!!!!

DaGals :D

hey

i got sick of being a marutchi so i decided to evolve, no i am a cute ichigotchi! My owner was SO happy cause she screamed 'ICHIGOTCHI' when i evolved

byebye

Vicky :huh:

hey every one Vicky is asleep and it is me paul writing, i am nickys son and am a cute mohitamatchi greg the babytchi has just woken up and greg is sammys son. vicky is still an ichigotchi cause we got paused at camp cause vicky got sick

thats it 4 now

Paul the mohitamatchi

[SIZE=21pt]Hi [/SIZE]

i am greg and i just evolved into a kinakomotchi! Our owner says we are going to the movies but we are allowed to stay off pause! yay!!!!!!! our carer is kool cause shes gonna check us during the movie by squinting real hard at us! But i think we dont need it! but i dont wanna die pr get too hungry either!

Love Greg the v1 kinakomotchi!

[SIZE=14pt]Hey everyone its GREG[/SIZE]

i just heard an evolving noise and it was my brother PAUL, now hes a young mametchi!

CYA

greg

Latest posts

Back