My v4.5 log (with a bit of v3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpoggie

Reaction score
This was started late I think, but currently I have a tamagotchi that is 7 years old, a girl, has a job at the hospital, and is a horoyotchi. Its name is Ali. It actually has a baby that is a girl tsubutchi. It had its baby yesterday around 6:30 pm my time and 7 pm its time. I have dicovered 2 days ago that it loved juice. I will post every so often about how well she is doing. The next post will most likely be how my horoyotchi left and what I named my tsubutchi.

Oh yeah, the skill points and money and the bit of v3 I promised...

Well it has 356 Funny, 374 Gorgeous, and 581 Spirtital. It has such high Spirital points because its a doctor. At the moment I have 14184 dollars or whatever they are called.

I also have a v3 though I dont really play with it. It is a girl tamatchi named Zo. It is two happy faces with my v4.5.

I just put in the shop codes and I did the steak last because I didn't need a steak, so I got a cell phone. Then I played with the pen and all my tamagotchi drew was scribbles! It is not an intellegant tamagotchi, nor was my brother's horoyotchi(now dead). I guess it is the type. My tamagotchi also loves to sing and dance, I learned that from the clone.

THE KING GAVE ME A PLANT!!! It didn't grow anything cool though.

Ali left...

I named my new tsubutchi Yozo and as I previously stated, it is a girl. It came with 35 funny, 37 gorgeous, and 71 spirtitul points. It is currently 17 lbs and has 15069 dollars. It still has all my stuff. :mimitchi: I am so proud of myself for actually getting this far.

Keep checking back for more updates. Got to go, it just got sick. :p

Okay. Sorry about not posting but anyway,

My Tsubutchi evolved into a Kuchitamatchi, got into preschool, evolved into a Ura Young Memetchi. Finally it was accepted into school and I chose the flower teacher so I could possibly evolve it later into ethier a Ura Memetchi or a Ura Debatchi.

It has 6 training points, and the skill points are: 75 Funny, 107 Gorgeous, and 82 Spirtitual. It is also a pitiful 2 years old.

Yozo evolved into a Ura Debatchi! She looks like a very ugly boy and I plan to keep my avatar on the mothers picture. She has not yet been admitted into work, but I hope that by the end of the day she will be working in maybe the recording place? I hope all goes well.

:eek: I had found a glitch on tama town I think. :eek: It continued to give me money after winning the pizza game!?! :eek: Now I have a bunch more money, and I don't think that its cheating because it is not generating a code or something as people do. :furawatchi: B) :p

Ooooo. A ticket. Too bad I spent alot of money giving to the king yesterday. Oops. Guess I'll just have to live with a very small amount of money.

Latest posts

Back