My V4.5 Log! ;) :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalover99

Reaction score
Well, I'm back from my break from Tamatalk since August!!!!

*silence*

Anyways, I got a NEW V4.5 for Christmas today!!!!!!! It's that "exclusive" one that comes with a PC pack, I might post pictures later. It has a design of a grid with a blue background and green shaped like continents.

(Not my taste, but I don't care, at least I got a tama!) Right now:

Stats:

Generation: 1st

Name: Razz! (mating her with my brother's V4.5 named Berry)

Weight: 11 lbs. (10 is lowest)

Stage: Child/Toddler

Character: Tamatchi

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥(full)

Happy: ♥♥♥♥ (full)

Training: {|| } (2/10)

Skills:

Funny: 20

Gorgeous: 20

Spiritual: 21

So, I'm going to feed her and play Climb (which I'm actually starting to get the hang of :) ) till something happens...

*sigh*

--*tamalover99*--

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing's really happened, except a new fortune cookie (3/2/2) and a visit from the Tama King (900p).

Ugh. My brother's tama is over 40 lbs, I hate having overweight Tamagotchis. (I'm not taking care of his, I just check in on it sometimes.)

*sigh*

--*tamalover99*--

P.S. Sorry if this log is REALLY boring, I picked a bad time to start a log :)

GRRR! I'm so mad at my brother because he paused his tama while I left mine sleeping during the night, so their growing times are WAY off-sync. :unsure:

Oh well. at least mine will evolve first. *sticks tongue out at brother* :) :p

SO, me and Razz! visited Tamatown and got a bunch of points and items and snacks (including a lollipop... ;) lol I didn't know she would eat it the moment she got it :huh: )

My brother's at acting class so I'm alone now taking care of his tama! Here are their stats:

Stats: Razz!

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥full

Happy: ♥♥♥♥full

Training: {| | | | | } 5/10

Weight: 11 lbs.

Skills: Funny-46 Gorgeous-27 Spiritual-33

Stats: Berry

(boy, 1st gen, child, tamatchi)

Hunger: ♥♥♥♥full

Happy: ♥♥♥♥full

Training: {| | | | } 4/10

Weight: 56 lbs (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: )

Skills: Funny-23 Gorgeous-11 Spiritual-6

Now I'm going to work on getting Berry's weight down, but it won't be easy...I'm going to have to play *calculates* about 15 games of Climb, and that's if I win them all.

Heads up: Razz! is supposed to evolve at about 3:30 pm today!

I'll be back!

--*tamalover99*--

Whoops, I should have posted those pictures now, because Razz!

[SIZE=21pt]EVOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] :huh: :D :D :D :D :D ;) :D

...into a Zouritchi, and she's 1 year old now!!!!! I want her to be a Ura Zukyitchi(sp?) or one of the universal adults. Better get those gorgeous points up!!

I'll be back!!

--*tamalover99*--

Here's what Razz! looks like now: (I made a short little animation :D :p )

CLICK!!!!--> https://i6.tinypic.com/6k52hc1.gif

Sorry about it being so small, but I wanted to make it my avatar, which it now is :)

:lol: ;)

Making it took longer than I thought...

Anyways, Razz! has 6 training points now and 3 new games!!

Oh, mail! Tama King-900p making 18,680!!

I'm going to go try out the new games! :) :D

--*tamalover99*--

More mail!...

[SIZE=21pt]SCHOOL INVITATION!!!!![/SIZE]

I want gorgeous, so...Mrs. Flower!! :) :p :)

All that put me in a GREAT mood, I hope this log isn't still boring :lol:

--*tamalover99*--

OK, now Razz!'s skills are:

Funny- 61

Gorgeous-67

Spiritual-53

Good, her gorgeous points are the highest!!

That Shapes game is hard!!! How come they always make the game that gives sparkle points the hardest?!?!?!

My highest score so far has been 26, and you need to match 30 shapes to win...

In V4.5, do certain foods raise skill points like in the V4? I'm going to try cherries, those raise fashion in the V4...

--*tamalover99*--

YES!!! I won the Shapes game!!!!!!!! :D B) :)

Now her skills are:

Wait a second, she's brushing her teeth!! :) cute!!!

Funny-64

Gorgeous-84

Spiritual-53

Yay her gorgeous is still the highest!!!! :(

I'll be back later when something exciting happens.

:eek: --*tamalover99*-- :eek:

EDIT: Spelling error. xD

Aww! Thats so cute! If your getting gorgeous points up i suggest aiming at ura memetchi. I had one and it was the best tama I've ever owned! It was a diesigner. Have fun with your(and your brother's) tama!

Thanks for the comment and suggestion, sasukeisemo!!!! :huh: :furawatchi: :) :furawatchi:

Having a Ura Memetchi is a great idea, but I looked at a growth chart and my zouritchi is in the Mame family :angry: :blink:

Anyways, Razz! is doing fine, she has 176 gorgeous points!!!

Other than that, nothing else has happened except getting a fortune cookie: 3-2-2 and an envelope - ♥heart.♥

--*tamalover99*--

OK, Razz! just woke up (I set the time forwards :rolleyes: ) I hope she evolves today, but that would be early because she's only 2 years old... :furawatchi:

She has 192 gorgeous points!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for requesting my egg to hatch, sasukeisemo!!! (I need 2 more requests from other people to hatch) (Eggy is in my sig)

:) :) :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--*tamalover99*--

Here are some screenshots from our visit to TamaTown:

Perfect game of Darts!! --> https://i15.tinypic.com/86yn537.jpg

Winning the gold bag at Ring Toss --> https://i13.tinypic.com/821jtcm.jpg

TamaTown --> https://i18.tinypic.com/8afmp7n.jpg

:mimitchi: :D

Sorry if they're not top-quality, but they're screenshots, so they're (usually) not as clear as pictures.

I accidentally re-clicked "Enter TamaTown with your V4 or V4.5 toy!" and I would have had to re-log in, so I just canceled on Razz! and didn't get the 3900 points ;) :furawatchi:

Razz! is doing great and Berry still hasn't evolved...

I'm visual person, that's why there's so many pictures! :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

--*tamalover99*--

Thanks for the comment and suggestion, sasukeisemo!!!! :D   :lol:   :D   :lol: Having a Ura Memetchi is a great idea, but I looked at a growth chart and my zouritchi is in the Mame family  :(   :(

Anyways, Razz! is doing fine, she has 176 gorgeous points!!!

Other than that, nothing else has happened except getting a fortune cookie: 3-2-2 and an envelope - ♥heart.♥

--*tamalover99*--
I underlined the words (in the quote) I'm going to have to eat... :p

2 hours ago, Razz! evolved into...

Did you guess Ura Memetchi? Cause if you did, you're

[SIZE=21pt]RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I'm going to go for the secret character!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, 1 hour ago Berry *finally* evolved into Young Mametchi!!!! (And he's 2 years old like Razz! :eek: :eek: weird)

My plan possibilities for Razz! and Berry is:

1) If Berry evolves into an adult early and Razz! doesn't get the Matchmaker too soon, mate them

2) If Berry evolves late but Razz! doesn't get the Matchmaker, mate them

3) If Razz! gets the matchmaker before Berry evolves/is old enough to mate, give them both the matchmaker

--*tamalover99*--

I made another short animation, this one's about Razz! and Berry :D :mellow: !!!!!!

CLICK!!! --->--->--->---> https://i4.tinypic.com/8bysr3q.gif

I pixel them myself from scratch :D ;) :lol:

Razz! is doing great, she's 3 years old and has 247 gorgeous points!!! 103 more to go!!!

I hope Razz! gets offered a job soon, I want her to be a fashion designer or hairdresser.

... :D ;) :) :lol: :) ;) :D ...

I'll be back later or tomorrow!!!

--*tamalover99*--

Just now I realized:

Razz!'s relationship with Berry is ♥♥♥♥

Berry's relationship with Razz! is 4 happy faces...

It's because Razz! is an adult and Berry is a teen...

Every time Berry goes to give Razz! a present they look at the starry sky and then Razz! goes :mellow: to Berry then Berry blushes awwwww so cute and romantic!!! When Berry gives Razz! a present there's a white heart over their heads!!!!! :lol: :lol: :)

When Razz! gives Berry a present they still look at the stars but there's no kiss and no white heart in the present giving...

I might try to recreate it, but not right now, I'm too tired...

--*tamalover99*--

It took me [SIZE=12pt]2 HOURS[/SIZE] but I finally did it: From Berry arriving to Razz! being happy with her present. I HAD TO MAKE EVERY FRAME PIXEL BE PIXEL ;) :angry: and that's literally all I've been doing since I've last posted.

CLICK FOR A HARD-WORKED-ON ANIMATION!!! ---> https://i18.tinypic.com/7wu9j74.gif

If it doesn't load at first, try again. (It has 25 frames in it which are 9/10 of a second each so it might take awhile to load)

I hope everyone likes it. :angry: :angry: ;) :angry:

Woo-hoo I won a game of Shapes with Razz! :angry:

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED EGGY TO HATCH:

I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too tired to make Eggy hatch right now, (I've had ENOUGH pixels today!!) but I'll do it ASAP!!!!

Ok, good, Razz! goes to sleep in 5 min. Berry has been asleep for 55 min.

--*tamalover99*--

This is off-topic, but EGGY HAS HATCHED!!! Look in my signature!!!!

Thank you to everyone who requested Eggy to hatch. Her new name is Kandi, if you don't like that give me some other suggestions in a PM!!! :eek: :furawatchi: ;) :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to business,

[SIZE=21pt]RAZZ! EVOLVED INTO THE SECRET CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I actually prefer Ura Memetchi, though, because the new character's kinda ugly... :furawatchi:

I hope Berry evolves soon and I hope Razz! gets a job soon... :)

--*tamalover99*--

[SIZE=21pt]JOB OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi: :D [/SIZE]

Razz! is a hairstylist. The mini-game is pretty easy, it only has 6 rounds...which is weird because in the V4 the hairstylist game had 8-9 rounds...oh well. It's easier anyway ;) :) :p

You know that post where I desribed Razz! and Berry looking at the stars together? Well, they sometimes look at:

• stars

• moon and stars

• sunset

• ocean

• flowers

• windows, with curtains

• video game (???)

Don't ask me why they kiss when they're looking at a video game...

Berry still hasn't evolved *sigh* and I'm working on another animation.

L8r!!

--*tamalover99*--

I'm SOOOOOO sorry, my mom said that I've been on the computer too much so she banned me yesterday :(

Anyways, nothing's new with Razz! but Berry evolved!!!!

Both Razz! and Berry got the name glitch, Razz! turned to Pazz! and Berry changed to erry :unsure: ;)

Oh yeah, Berry evolved into a Ura Mametchi!!! But we can't mate because Berry's friendship with Razz! won't go higher than 4 smiley faces, even with a love potion :angry: :( :angry: :( So I don't know if I can mate them.

I'm still working on the animation, my character is HARD to pixel!!!!

--*tamalover99*--

Latest posts

Back