My V4.5 not working...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiWarrior

Reaction score
A little backround knowlage, I haven't started my V4.5 ever since about August of last year, and I decided I wanted to start it up again.Now, I don't know what's happening with my V4.5...I tried to put in a new battery (mind you, it came from an electric tea candle) and it made a REALLY wierd noise, the pitch was going from up to down really slowly, and then again at a higher faintness. I don't know if its just the battery, or the V4.5 itself. I fixed it the star on it recently with hot glue, could some of it have gotten on the insides and ruined it? I'm not sure...Any help would be greatly appreciated!

It'll be worth trying a different battery before looking into any technical faults first!

First check that you're using the correct battery type, and if so it might just be a case of needing to insert a new battery that hasn't been used in another device, it may be running low if so!

If that doesn't help then it may be a problem with the antenna being glued on, but as far as I'm aware that's just for decoration and shouldn't have any circuits in it or such? I could be wrong but I hope this helps a little bit! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back