My V4 and V5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoeyRox!

Reaction score
:angry: HELP!!!!! :huh: My V4 and V5 won't connect, why is that exactly????? :( HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

:) ZoeyRox! :ichigotchi:

A v5 can ONLY communicate with other v5s (or the Japanese Famitama or Famitama Royal). It cannot communicate with other Tamagotchi Connexion/Connection versions.

A v4 can communicate with any Connexion version below v5 (v1, v2, v3, v4 or v4.5).

It's just that they're programmed differently.

A v5 can ONLY communicate with other v5s (or the Japanese Famitama or Famitama Royal). It cannot communicate with other Tamagotchi Connexion/Connection versions.
A v4 can communicate with any Connexion version below v5 (v1, v2, v3, v4 or v4.5).

It's just that they're programmed differently.
Add on to what you said: Wouldn't it be silly if there was 1 tama playing against three? I don't get the point of that happining. ;)

Add on to what you said: Wouldn't it be silly if there was 1 tama playing against three? I don't get the point of that happining. ;)
It is possible, sort of.

If my friend has three characters on her v5 (not counting parents), and I have only one character on mine (again not counting parents) then it is kinda like one character playing against three seeing as parents don't appear to play- unless they are but you can't see them because there isn't any room on the screen.

Add on to what you said: Wouldn't it be silly if there was 1 tama playing against three? I don't get the point of that happining. :eek:
It's like in the games on the V5, only ONE character plays. That character could possibly play against the other character in the other versions. I can see that happening.

[SIZE=7pt]Like others have said, a V5 Tamagotchi (or Familitchi or Famitama) can only connect with other V5s. [/SIZE]

The other versions below V5 (V1, V2, V3, V4 and V4.5) can connect with each other with (hopefully) no problems :furawatchi:

Best Wishes

barky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back