My V4 is really messed up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamcr

Reaction score
Hey!

Ok, my V4 is really messed up.

List of defaults/glitches:

-It grows up into a new character when it's one. So I have a teenager at the age of 1. Does it evolve to a teen at 4?

-The first letter of my tama is cut off. Like, if i name it "Tama" it appears as " ama" (there's even a space)

-My teen's weight limit isn't at 15 like most. You know, like if you want to play games with it and it's at weight 15, you can't play any more games until it gains more weight? My tama's weight limit is at 5.

-And I can never, ever get it to the second generation. It'll be perfectly happy/healthy and then it would die.

Anyways, please help me!

bamcr.

The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 does that I had a Memetchi :) at age 2. No, it is no supposed to evolve at age 4. Usually age 2 – 4 (48 – 96 hours).

This is a common minor glitch; my tamagotchi was named Kandi, and his named turn into Landi.

If you are talking about Ichigotchi, this is a common thing. She can usually be about 2 pounds.

The other one about you can’t get to the second generation is kinda self explanatory, maybe you should pause your tamagotchi sometimes, and keep an extra eye on it, or make it mate really early.

The Tamagotchi Connection Version 4 does that I had a Memetchi :) at age 2. No, it is no supposed to evolve at age 4. Usually age 2 – 4 (48 – 96 hours).
This is a common minor glitch; my tamagotchi was named Kandi, and his named turn into Landi.

If you are talking about Ichigotchi, this is a common thing. She can usually be about 2 pounds.

The other one about you can’t get to the second generation is kinda self explanatory, maybe you should pause your tamagotchi sometimes, and keep an extra eye on it, or make it mate really early.
Yeah, but my tama evolved at age 1.

No my tama's not a Ichigotchi, it's a Ojyotchi.

And about the second gen thing, I'd look at it's health, and it would have full hearts for food/happiness. And then, a minute later, it would die. There'd be nothing wrong with it! It would just die!

I've dropped it more times than I can count...Once, it fell out of my pocket and fell onto the cement. Maybe that's the problem?

bamcr.

Xd, Yes it maybe the problem on why your tamagotchi is so wonky. Do you want to buy a new battery or so..?

:D maybe you should get a little carrier. they have :furawatchi: , :mimitchi: and :) for V4 for V3 :D , :lol: and :mametchi: . hope this helped!
There is nothing that really makes the carriers version exclusive. I have a :) case and it works fine with my v4s

But the name thing happened to my friend when she had the wrong type of battery. (She taped a smaller battery in her Tama.)

Hey!
Ok, my V4 is really messed up.

List of defaults/glitches:

-It grows up into a new character when it's one. So I have a teenager at the age of 1. Does it evolve to a teen at 4?

-The first letter of my tama is cut off. Like, if i name it "Tama" it appears as " ama" (there's even a space)

-My teen's weight limit isn't at 15 like most. You know, like if you want to play games with it and it's at weight 15, you can't play any more games until it gains more weight? My tama's weight limit is at 5.

-And I can never, ever get it to the second generation. It'll be perfectly happy/healthy and then it would die.

Anyways, please help me!

bamcr.
Hello bamcr.

Some of those are glitches like number (2) but (3) and (4)

are perfectly normal. When i had Ichigotchi on my v4 it's minimum weight was 1 pound

and a frend of mine's tama kept dying even though he was taking good care of it.

Hope i helped. :)

LA ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back