My V4 Jinsei Connexion Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sk8er girl

Reaction score
Welcome to my V4 log!

2 days ago, I received my first version 4 jinsei connexion on christmas day. I have the white with dots shell. ^_^

The egg hatched and it was a boy who I named Santa. He evolved from:

Tsubutchi - Harutchi - Young Robotchi

So right now he is a happy, bouncing little robotchi. I recently discovered that if you press button 'C', your tama will come close up to the screen! How cute is that? But it only works on adults and teens.

Anyway, Santa is 2 years old and has 7/9 training points. I'm pretty sure he'll be fully trained soon - by the time he's 3 years old.

Santa has been to pre-school and will soon be going to higher school.

These are the items I have brought him so far:

RC Heli

Soccer Ball

Roller Skates

Drum

Trumpet

Piano (It cost 20,000gps! I had to become champion of the 'Jump Rope' game over 70 times! It took hours - and I hope it was worth it.

Also, along with some gotchi points, he has also received a few non-reuseable items from the gotchi king including a plant, shovel, chest and a boquet of flowers!

He hasn't connected with any other V4's yet - just one of my V3's who is a mametchi named Coaco. If Coaco's battery dosen't run out to quickly, I might think about mating them.

Santa's GUT point stats so far:

Intelligence: 240

Fashion: 112

Kindness: 190

I'll update tomorrow!

-sk8er girl-

Santa called for attention for no reason this morning so I gave him a 'time out' and he received 1 training point so he now has 8/9 - only 1 to go! He'll probably get another training point later.

WOW! I have fantastic news! Just as I was typing in this log, Santa evolved into a mametchi!

I'm so pleased! And he is only 2 years old - so V4's evolve into adults early! ^_^

Santa can now use all of his items - so I'll try to post in a photo or two of him using his best items tomorrow.

I visited tamatown and won ALOT of money - 15,000gps in 2 visits!

I've also purchased:

A Stereo

Jeans

Skirt

Make-up

(^All those items sound like the perfect recipe for a partying tama! lol ^_^ )

There's a ticket for 10,000 gps in the shop so I'm going to play alotof games to get enough money for it.

Note: This log was originally started by me on tama-zone but I have decided to put it on tamatalk instead. ^_^

-sk8er girl-

Here is My V4's total growth:

Gen 1#:

Baby: Tsubutchi

Child: Harutchi

Teen: Young Robotchi

Adult: Mametchi

Santa is 7 years old and should be expecting the matchmaker anytime soon - it'll probably be tonight at 7:00pm. ^_^

I'm hoping that Santa will mate and have a baby girl as I'd like to have a different gender on each generation.

I've also typed in the 2 V4 passwords & 5 shop codes to receive those items. Santa has been on a few visits to tamatown where most of his gotchi points are earned.

-sk8er girl-

Good news!

Last night, Santa mated with a maskutchi and now is looking after a cute little baby girl - just as I had hoped! :blink:

Santa is due to leave his baby tonight - giving me the job to think of a name for her! :p

Santa was offered a job as a new reader so he had to play the 'microphone' game. He did quite well but still hasen't been paid for some reason?!

I'm planning to donate 5,000 gps to the gotchi king tomorrow - then in the next few days I'll be ready to donate the next 12,000 gps. But I'm going to make sure I keep a minimum or 50,000 gps so I'm prepared to buy the RC U.F.O. or the regular U.F.O. when it next appears in the shop. :(

-sk8er girl-

was the piano worth it? cause I have enough points, but I don't know if I should get it or not. :angry:

Latest posts

Back