My v4 log :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carol_tama_oscar

Reaction score
Well, it was the day as always. I had to clean up my room, do the washing up, etc. I took the dirty clothes and just wanted to put it into a washing mashine when sth slipped out of my jeans pocket and fell down on the floor. It was my v4 which I lost about a month ago! I was very happy. I ran into the shop and bought batteries. I put it into my Tama. I set the time, user name, date of birthday, etc. Then the little egg appeared up the screen. I waited and waited... It started to shake! I looked at it and... It was a girl :p . I named it Raven. She needed some attention so i fed it and played with it for about half an hour. Then it started to make sounds. I looked at it and... It turned into a Puchitchi :D . Awww, it's soooo sweet :D . That's all for now, I'll make another log tomorrow when it'll turn into a teen :D Bye bye :eek: :eek: :eek:

She turned to a Ringotchi. Awww, it's so sweet, looks like an apple :wacko: I hope she'll grow up to be a Mimitchi, it would be gr8! :ph34r: Anyway, now it's playing with her clone. She's got 41 intellectual points, 48 fashion and 10 kindness. Still having no friends. That's all for now, bye bye :) :D :D

I was right. She turned to a Mimitchi :p now I'll wait for a message that'll take Raven to a job :rolleyes: I am so happy for my tama v4 :mimitchi: :huh: :D

Latest posts

Back