My v4 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oOMimitchiOo

Reaction score
Yay! This is my first Tama log. It's with my v4 which is my favourite version! It's yellow with a red sun on it.

Name: April

Generation:First

Tama:Ringotchi

Intelegence skill points:100

Arts skill points:50

Social skill points:32

April will talk in cyan.

Well, this morning I woke up and Guess What!?!?!? April was sleeping -.- I went to school and came home for lunch. I raced upstaris and saw an apple thingy ^-^ on the screen! I was hoping for young Mimitchi but... oh well. anyway, I fed April and went back downstars.

Well.... uhh thats about it... uh yeah soooo... I'll update once something interesting happens. yeah soo... bye

WAIT!!!

Huh what??

I'm hungry!! Feed me!!

-.- so demanding

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Its me again!

Yay?? Why would anyone be happy that its YOU? Psh -.-

APRIL! SHHH! hehehehe that was uhh nothing o_O now! back to what I was saying!!! I got bored so I went on tamatown... nothing much.. I played a couple of games then logged off. I went over to play with my tama. Nothing really happened besides her pooping.

I don't brodcast it when you poop now do I?!?!

You don't because you can't! :huh: ANYWAY *clears throat* I played with all of the Items that I could scince SOMEBODY not gonna mention any names here *cough APRIL cough* is too young :) hmf!

Ok thats enough for now bye everyone

WAIT I WANNA TELL THE ABOUT THE mffffff!

*puts sock in Mimitchi's mouth* hehehe

Hi its me again!

And meee!

And yesterday was my birthday!! Yay ^-^ sorry i havent posted in a while... Anyway April's stats have changed here they are:

Trainng points:7

intelegence points:131

Social Points:50

Arts points:32

wight:36lb

Gotchi points:71530

The rest of the stats are still the same.. I think

And... Mimitchi got some money for her b-day and she might buy a new tama v6! (hope she dosent replace me sniff)

Ok well thats all for now... soo... Bye!

YAY!!! April evolved into mimitchi!! Yay! And, I got a music star! she is a toddler and her name is Jazzy!

WOOO! Im a mimitchi! yay!!! :lol: :angry:

Hmmm my music star just fell asleep but April is still awake..sigh

sigh??? you mean your sad that I didn't go to sleep yet!?!?!?

-.- no.. Im very happy :D

*tap dances* ha cha cha cha!

O o *backs away slowly

Ok guys Hi again! Oh and Happy Mothers Day! ^-^ So, April wok e up at eight (like usual) soo im kinda bored well... her stats have changed so here they are:

o lol she was just brushing her teeth lol sorry back to the stats:

happy:*****

hungry:*****

training:8/9

intellegence:145

Arts:73

Social:35

Weight:43 pounds

Generation:1st

Did you have to tell everyone my weight???

Awww you know it's just baby fat! (*cough not cough*)

:D <_< <_< > :(

Umm April... what are you doing with that giant... AHHHH!

Oh hey guys!! Sorry about the loud ending last time... april got mad and picked up a chair.. Anyway! I got a new avvie thanks to -crayonscribbles-! I love it XD ok so nothing really happened besides april getting offered a job. She got offered to work at the bank or... somewhere else i forgot! (it was about 5 days ago) so yeah...

hehe do i get a grad present??

Oh yeah here you go! *pulls out new undies*

I had to ask -.-

Yay! April got a job at the tv station! :p :eek: ^_^

YAWN work is boring

Yeah but without it, you dont get fed -.-

:eek: :eek: :eek: Wooo yeah work is great! I love it :D *falls on floor* Zzzzzzzz

Hi again! April isn't doing much but i forgot to tell you (like 4 posts ago) I donated 200,000 points to the king and got all the souviniers!(and the royal costume) Lol April looks so cute in the costume!

Hehe I do don't I :wub:

I swear she's still a teen -.- Anyway, I think im going to go on tamatown sooo yeah... bye for now!

Buh bye!

April got married to a mametchi!! Yay! they had a baby girl! I'm going to name her Roxi! XD I may or may not make a log about Roxi... anyway, YAY!!! XD

aww isn't she cute!!!!

OMG! I FINALL FOUND MY V4!! I lost it and it was on pause (few!) so April and her new baby are safe... I think April might leave tonight :angry: sniff but Roxi and I will be able to visit her on tamatown :angry: Roxi is sooo cute but she poops too much... Anyway.. when April leaves I have decided to make ANOTHER v4 log about the life of Roxi... Sniff...Sniff.. I dont want april to leave!!! :'

:'( sniff

(Roxi): gaa goo goo ga!!!

o_O

o_O

Grrrr! April didnt leave yet! Well thats not really bad but.. anyway, we just got a new pool so I put April on pause (i swam like the whole day...) so she didn't leave yet. I was reading a topic about making a tamagotchi log NOT on the computer... so I found an old notbook and i'm pianting it pink! So I will have a log online and offline :angry:

Hi again! Well... April is still here soo im kinda bored (no offence April!) here are her stats... and and I got kinda Lazy with her weight... I will fix that in a minute!

Hungry:****

Happy:****

Training:*******

Pencil:196

Star Thingy:95

flower:59

weight 45 lbs

point:15999p

Yeah thats about it huh? Oh April wants to say something...

EHHHEM *clears throat* This is a speech to all of my loving fans out there!

*rolls eyes*

I will miss you. good bye!! *sniff* *cries*

Yes April i'm sure they will miss you to!

I hope...

Roxi: GAA GOOO!!!!!!!!!

Great way to ruin the moment -.-

Ok did you get yur undies??

MOM!!

Just making sure... OH! Hi its Early and Roxi is still sleeping... soo aprl is Packing :'( theres only one Z on the screen :'( I'm gonna miss you so much April!! :'(

Ok got everything mom! im gonna miss you *gives hug and kiss* *kisses roxi on head*

...Buh bye :')

Back