My V4 Tama Log by tamalover99!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamalover99

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Hi!! I'm tamalover99 and this is a log about my V4 Tamagotchi Connection!! You can feel free to post in here!![/SIZE]

Just a quick overview...

Name: Fred

Generation: 3 (oops starting late sorry!!)

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: Getting it down from 21 lbs. right now :D

Intelligence: 16

Fashion: 6

Kindness: 8

Age: an amazing 0 *how do they exist if they're 0??? lol :chohimetchi: *

Training: {| }

Points: 20620 *woo hoo some family gold passed down from his mother Lily (violetchi) and his grandma Rosa (makiko)*

Character: Puchitchi

Dream: To be a good adult (Mametchi, Togetchi, etc.) and to have a job where he needs intelligence

I'm going to go play some games and look in the shop, more posts soon!!!

*--tamalover99--*

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have a ticket to Africa that was handed down in the family and a ticket to New York that I just bought for 10000!!

MAIL!!! hmmm...envelope...EEEEEEEEEEEEEERG!!! robber...100 p...that's good. one time I had 500 p taken away when I has almost broke!!! :( :p ah well...

He got 1 intelligence point and 3 fashion points

k...

more later!!! post soon!!

*--tamalover99--*

Fred got a training point...

And I need to get his weight down from 28 now...

Did I mention that I named Fred after Fred Weasley in the Harry Potter books (I just finished the 7th, it's really good!!!)

Getting a little off-topic here but I'm SOOOO bored... :( :p :(

He got a fortune cookie...Points: 2 Love: 2 Strength: 2

*--tamalover99--*

[SIZE=14pt]Wow! I didn't know the V4.5 was out!!! *random thought--why did they make a V4.5 instead of just a V5???* I'm going to go find out about it!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fred didn't do much of anything, except that his weight is down to 11 lbs.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]It's my birthday tomorrow, yay!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]*--tamalover99--*[/SIZE]

I played a few games and got 9900p and lots of souvenirs from Tamatown (click here)

[SIZE=21pt]...[/SIZE]

SOOOOOO bored...

[SIZE=14pt]OMG!!!! When Fred woke up 5 minutes ago a whole bunch of things happened at once!!! [/SIZE]

1) The little HAPPY BIRTHDAY! message showed up (by the way, it's my birthday today, too!!!)

2) He evolved...into a Young Androtchi!!! YAY!!! That means that I can get a Mametchi (I think? I'll go check)

3) Mail --> Fortune Cookie --> Points: 1 --> Love: 2 --> Strength: 2

4) The HAPPY BIRTHDAY! again

[SIZE=12pt]I'm sooo excited!!! Oh and Fred's 1 year old now.[/SIZE]

*--tamalover99--*

[SIZE=12pt]Yay!!! ! Letter!!! --> Awww he's saying good-bye to the preschool teacher... --> anothe ! letter... --> I'm going to choose mr. turtle for intelligence!!![/SIZE]

OK, I'm going to go play games and go to school now...

*--tamalover99--*

[SIZE=12pt]He lost a happy ♥. Yippee.[/SIZE]

Nothing much has happened except for...

Y'know how I had those 16 intelligence points when I started??? Well, now I have 135!!!

I wrote a guide on the Shape game (click here to see it) and I had to find out the rating and how many points you earn FOR EVERY NUMBER OF SHAPES YOU CAN MATCH. So I had to play about 35 rounds of the game. I had to feed Fred A LOT and now he's still 25 pounds, 3 pounds overweight. At least he has a LOT of intelligence points!!

Guess what? I'm going for the Mametchi so that I can get a Tensaitchi (sp?)!!!!!! The special character, anyways. :D :p

Fred's already a third of the way there!!! (in intelligence points)

He's gone to school the max number of times (10) so that helped too.

:D ^_^ :D :D :D :lol: :D :lol:

Awww, Fred's taking--took(he just stopped)-- a bath!! Cute!!

Oh, did I mention that this tama log is an addition to my other old one? Find out more about Fred's mother and grandma: My other V4 tama log -- click!!

Ok, so nothing much has happened... :p

............................................................................................

*--tamalover99--*<-- That's my favorite color!!!

News Flash:

Fred's asleep. Do you know that in all my entries before typing "he" I always THINK "she" but then I type it right...

Update:

Fred's training points are full and I hope he's going to evolve tomorrow!!! He'll be 3 years old...

Intelligence: 197

Style: 39

Kindness: 51

He's sleeping right now.

I hope I took good enough care of him to get a Mametchi :mellow: ;) I hope so!!!

good night people!!

*--tamalover99--*

ok, Fred is 3 YEARS OLD and he STILL won't EVOLVE!!!! ;) :D B) B) I read other V4 logs about the tamas evolving at age 2 but mine have always been age 3, so I guess it doesn't matter. B)

Still, I'm getting a bit bored, I'll go play some games and go to school.

*--tamalover99--*

[SIZE=21pt]FRED EVOLVED!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]INTO...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]A...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]M A M E T C H I ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! [/SIZE] :D B) B)

1 hour after the post I made this morning. Figures...I couldn't get on the computer :mellow: :)

He has 253 intelligence points now!! (Fashion: 51 Kindness: 61) Only 100 more intelligence points... B) :D :D :p

Sorry about this, I get busy during the day so I can only post in the morning and at night... :D :D :D

[SIZE=12pt]*--tamalover99--*[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]TENSAITCHI [/SIZE][SIZE=21pt] SUCCESS!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Intelligence: 404

Fashion: 52

Kindness: 61

Job: Scientist

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!! :( :p :D :p :angry: :p :angry: :p :( :p :( :p :D :p

Everything's good, nothing much happened today except for that Fred got paid 1950 for his job!!!

He went to Africa and got a souvenir elephant. :D :p :huh:

He's sleeping now.

I hope the Matchmaker comes tomorrow!!

Hmmm...I think I'll try for a girl.

*--tamalover99--*

[SIZE=21pt]MATCHMAKER!!![/SIZE]

Yattatchi...

[SIZE=12pt]...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Boy!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[/SIZE]

Does anyone have name suggestions? PM me ASAP!!! :marumimitchi: :furawatchi:

[SIZE=12pt]*--tamalover99--*[/SIZE]

Latest posts