my V4 tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi and this is my v4 tama log. right now i have a young mimitchi on its screen but lets start from the beggining.....

Generation 1: i had first a little Shirotsubutchi named Evie. her first hour was great and i didnt take my eye of her! After an hour had passed i was very exited to find a petitchi on its screen! i couldnt belive my eyes! my first v4 child right in front of me! After it grew up a [ ! ] email came with it entering preschool! The day after at the very same time i heard a silent beeping that sounded like it was growing up! i rushed into my room and on the screen was a juicy shiny..... RINGOTCHI! my v2 pal had come back to visit me once more! then once again a [ ! ] email came with my tama leaving preschool. it looked so sad... But after that one another one came with my tama entering school! After 2 days only i was downstairs in the living room when suddenly i heard the change sound once more! I stopped watching tv and stared at my v4 while it grew into the wonderful, well trained... Mimitchi! Sadly after a while the [ ! ] letter came oncen again saying that Mimitchi was leaving school! Another one came straight after with Mimitchi picking a job! I chose the get love hearts job in the hospital for my mum because she loved get on the v3s and she was gutted that they took it away as a game on v4. After another 3 days the matchmaker came! I pressed the middle button B and it came up with Mimitchi marrying a Pukatchi! I accepted and i ended up with another baby girl! The second night came and i was up all night till my little Evie left. In the morning i named my new girl and i called it....snow!

Generation 2: At last my second generation! Again i did not take my eyes off my tamagotchi girl Snow. Dropped a few hearts but at least it didnt die. An hour had passed and my baby girl suddenly turned into a v4 character once more, Harutchi! After a little while with snow, a [ ! ] email came with my tama entering preschool! I loved the mini game at preschool and i always got it right! 1 day passed and of course... ( i mentioned this character right at the beggining!) Young Mimitchi! Next my little tama had a [ ! ] email another time! Oh, the sorrow.... leaving preschool...But the good thing is my tama entered school! And whats this..... Its just grown up right at this moment into a..... PYONKOTCHI! My tama has not yet left school but i will update this if it does......!

- Golden Hanatchi!

oh no! i had 2580 points and now a robber came and took away 800! Although i am going to open a chest now and see if i get points........ its changed into, a present. that present is a plant pot! So im going to use the plant...... and money! only 200. Not as i expected.

Latest posts

Back