My V4 Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zizzer96

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is a baby boy named Josh. He is in his 7th generation. He was born weighing 10 pounds. He now weighs 17 pounds. I also have a v5 and all of the siblings are adults. So in all I have a v4 & a v5. ^_^ :( :ichigotchi: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :wacko:

My v4 grew into the toddler stage. He is the toddler with the mohawk. I forgot what the tamagotchi with the mohawk's name is. All well. Don't forget to check out my friends diary, PrincessItchigotchiTamagotchi1777.

My tamagotchi is now a teenager. He looks like Kutchipatchi as a teenager. Here is some info about him.I will write some more tomorrow.

Name:Josh

Training:2 bars

Happiness:Full

Weight:50 lbs.

Generation:7th

Friends:1

:D :ph34r: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My V4 morphed while I was at school today! When he was a teen, he was Kuchipachi as a teen, which made it possible for him to be Kuchipatchi. He suprisingly turned into a ninja! Here is some info about him:

Training:2 bars

Happiness: Full

Weight:55lbs.

Generation:7th

Friends:1

;) :p :p ;) :p :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :nazotchi: :mimitchi: :kusatchi: :nyatchi: <_<

If you want to reply to me... Pm me. Also if you want to be friends, Pm me and I will Pm you back.

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

My Tamagotchi is still the Ninja guy. He is trying to get a job but he doesnt have any luck. I usually keep him off pause 24/7. Here are some stats:

Training:2 Bars

Happiness:Full (happy)

Weight:65 lbs.

Hungriness:Full (not hungry)

:gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

:ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi:

:D :D :D

:p :p :p

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My ninja got a job! :gozarutchi: He got a girly job,(fashion designer) but I am okay with it. He got the job yesterday, but i forgot about my log. Today the matchmaker came when he was 5 years old! He married Memetchi! :blink: But once again,he had a boy. :wacko: All of my tamas have a boy! Only one time did i get a girl! :furawatchi:

:( :D :(

I love :ichigotchi: !!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tamagotchi died! I reset it and it was a girl! It is now an adult, Maskgotchi. Here are some stats:

Name:Kathy

Training:4

Weight:80 lbs.

Happiness:full

My tama died so I reset him a few days ago. He turned into a boy ( as usual) so i named him Josh, after my other tama. He now is Andriotchi as a teen. So he will most likely be Andriotchi. :huh: :) :D Here is some info:

Weight:38 lbs.

Training:4 out of nine

Generation:1st

Happiness:Full

Theres some info about my tama. B)

I will post some more later.

Here are a few codes and passwords for the v4:

40690 89391 which is the playhouse for free and

52815 99088 which is the slide for free

Pen= 15,000 gp:

BBCA CCCA

Steak= 1,400 gp:

ACAB ACAC

Clone= 14,000 gp:

BAAB ACBA

Honey= 7,000 gp:

CCBA AABB

CD3= 0 GP:

CAAA BACB

When you enter the last one, it will give you a RARE CELL PHONE, if you enter it again, it will give you a CD3. Hope you like it!

This morning my tama morphed into the adult Ninja. It suprised me because I thought is was going to be Andriochi. :p All well. I will give you some info tomorrow morning. :( :(

:lol: :eek: ;) :p :D

Well, a few days ago I woke up, checked my tama, and realized it died. I took care of it, so i am stil trying to fiqure out how it died. Anyway, I reset it and it was a girl. I wanted to name is Molly, but thats what I name all my tamas that are girls. So I named it Demi. She is a Masketchi. :D Here are some stats:

Name:Demi

Weight:60 lbs.

Mood:Happy

Hungry or Full:Full

Training:level 3

Generation: 1st

Okay, My tama is doing great! She woke up at 10:00 a.m this morning. She is trying to get a job but, no luck. A robber just came and took the rest of her money. :ichigotchi: :( Here are some stats:

Training:Level 3

Weight:91 lbs.

Hungry?: No

My Tama got a job! She now works for a plant company. Here are some stats:

Training: Level 3

Weight:99 lbs.

Hungry?:No

[SIZE=14pt] Here are my what V5 tamas have to say:[/SIZE]

Belle (Belltchi) : Who's ready to PAR-TAY? I am WIDE EYED AWAKE!!

Mr.Sleeper (Ahirukutchi) : ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz...... HUH?

Casey (Tororotchi): I'm ready to PAR-TAY! Just after I study.

***** All are girls except Mr.Sleeper*****

**********Hobbies**********

Belle: Partying All Night Long

Mr.Sleeper: Sleeping

Casey: Studying & Making Good Grades

[SIZE=14pt] My Tama is doing great. still. Here are some stats:[/SIZE]

Hungry?:No

Weight:95

Training:Level 3

[SIZE=14pt] ***** Don't Forget to p.m. me!!!*****[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Here is an update on my v5:[/SIZE]

Belle:YAY!! I SO TOTALLY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT! I AM ONLY A tiny bit TIRED!!!!!

Mr.Sleeper:ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz........... Oh, yeah totally......ZzZz

Casey:I STAYED UP UNTIL TWELVE STUDYING! NOW I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FAILING THIS TEST!

Belle: MR.SLEEPER!!!! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Latest posts

Back