My V4 Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=21pt] CAN ALL THE PEOPLE READING MY BLOG PLEASE P.M. ME? I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE READING MY BLOG! [/SIZE] :) :rolleyes: <_< :unsure: :wacko: :lol: :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

[SIZE=14pt]My v4 Tama is still sleeping but i can still tell you her stats:[/SIZE]

Name:Demi

Weight:98 lbs.

Training:Level 3

Generation:1st

Hungry?: Kinda (***)

Mood:Happy

*** = number of hearts she has

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Here is an update on my V5:[/SIZE]

Belle: CASEY MADE ME GO TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT!!! I AM KINDA HAPPY SHE DID BECAUSE NOW I FEEL REFRESHED!!! ONCE AGAIN I AM WIDE EYED AWAKE!!! WOOOOOOO- HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Sleeper: ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz......woo-hoo.......ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

Casey: BELLE! MR.SLEEPER! YOU TO NEED TO START STUDYING! I AM FINISHED STUDYING SO NOW ITS UR TURN YOU GUYS/GIRLS!

Belle: Calm down case.

Casey: :D ;) :angry: :angry: :angry:

[SIZE=21pt] I know this is off topic but.......[/SIZE]

I LOVE MASKGOTCHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: :eek:

[SIZE=14pt]Today the matchmaker came! I dont know the name of the tama she married but she had a girl! P.M. me names of what I should name my Tama. I already used Demi, thats the moms name. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] Maskgotchi(the mom) left already so I got to name the girl! I named Aimee. She turned into a toddler already but you will not believe what kind of toddler. She turned into the toddler with the mowhawk! At first I couldnt believe it. Here are some stats:[/SIZE]

Name:Aimee

Weight:52lbs. (I know, overweight)

Mood:Happy

Hungry?:No

Generation:2nd

[SIZE=14pt] Today I got a tamagotchi V4.5! Its the Chocolate Argyle color. It was a girl so I named it Emily. She turned into hitodetchi.( the orange star)[/SIZE]

Sorry that I havent updated it in a while. I have been busy over the summer. Anyway, what made come looking for my log is that I got a pm from somebody that said they wanted me to update my log. Anyway, I will update it tomorrow.

I am [SIZE=21pt]SOO[/SIZE] sorry! I haven't updated in like forever! I promise i will, in a week, or maybe tomorrow! :(

Oh wow...Im so sorry I didn't update like I promised! Im planning on restarting some of my tamagotchis, so when I do i'll update it!! :) (I still love ichigotchi! :ichigotchi: )

Latest posts

Back