My V4 won't connect at all..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty Carosauel

Reaction score
Well, I just found my V4 today and it lost its back (see my other help topic), but now it won't connect! First I tried with my V3, and then my sister's V4 wouldn't work, either! Its fine until it says connect- then it just keeps going to fail-even if the red places are touching! I am afriad the no back on it might have something to do with it.. (p.s. i put tape over the battery so it wouldn't fall out).. probably not.. but.. maybe something with the tape makes it acts funny..

CONFUSED!!!

please, please help.. I don't want my V4 to be lonely.

When you tried to connect where you in the sun? Try changing the battery again see if the battery is faulty. Try using a different back off of a different Tamagotchi.

Hope this Helps~

The exact same thing happened to my sister just now, I was about to make a topic for it! It's even also a V4! Hope your tama works, and I'll also try those ideas!! Thanks!

-*tamateen* ;)

EDIT I tried replacing the back, the battery, and wiping the front with a clorox wipe (VERY gently) nothing worked! :p It must be some kind of glitch, it just automatically says FAIL whenever I get it in front of another tama!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, my sister found out that her circle thing on the top of the antena is loose! If she holds that in really tight when she connects, it works!!!

Hope I helped!

*tamateen* :(

The best way to try and connect is to change the battery, or delete some friends on your friends list. Hope I helped! :(

I have had this on several of my tamas before, and I have always just played with them normally until the battery ran out, then replaced it. I found that it always worked with the new battery.

I also remember one user opened up her V4 that wouldn't connect and found sticky liquid where the infra red part is. She cleared up the sticky stuff and found that it worked again.

Hope I helped!

Many people do not press the reset button when they pull out the tab, it causes alot of glitches, push the reset button on the back of your tamagotchi and press download, then try it, or it could be your battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back