My V5.5 tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapaKizatchi

Reaction score
Hope you enjoy.

8/18/10

Yesterday i got my tamagtochi v5.5/celebrity. Today there toddlers. the reason i didn't start yesterday because i was busy. My Mattaritchi's name is briles,My Bellitchi's name is Grace,and my Mouseitchi's name is Jay. We just played a few games. there the best at tennis and tama fans. I just let them play with the tulip. I'm going to let my Tamas talk.Orange=briles,purple=Grace,blue=jay

Our owner is so awesome! He plays games with us, feeds, and trains us.

I can't wait till tonight i evolve into a beautiful TEEN! And so does my brothers.

"Yawn" Oh sorry i'm sleepy. Maybe some games would make me feel awake. Anyway! Like my sister said i can't wait till evolton. I'm going to be Nonopatchi.

I going to post around 10-12 Am everyday

We just played some more games. We mostly played Tama Fans and Pool Play. See you tommarrow! We're about to go to tamatown expo and play. Say bye everyone. "BYE"!

Last edited by a moderator:
8/19/10

Today when i woke up my tamas were teenagers. Briles was a nonopatchi, Grace was a shellitchi, and mouseitchi was kikitchi. There the artistic family.

Hey Dad i want to tell you...

Can i see the tulip you ordered

Sure, Grace!

Anyway, toda...

Dad wheres is it?

I'll get it for you when i'm done talking to Jay

Finally, as i was saying

I want it now!

[SIZE=21pt]BE QUIET BEFORE I SCREAM!!!!![/SIZE]

What's all the racket

Ok stop yelling

Everyone says:OK

We played a few games then we went to tamatown. We played on the cruie ship. It was fun so bye

Hunger ****

Happy *****

I'm just posting because i'm bored.red=every tama me=green

Hey DAAAADDDDD

can we go to tamatown

Sure

Be back by 1:50 PM

Ok peace *Grace,Briles,and Jay goes to tamatown*

Hey guys

Hey dad

We're about to take a bath KK*They all take a bath*

Hey dad, can me my brother and my siter go on a trip tommarrow

Why?

The Gotchi Queen saw our video we sent in and she loved it!

CONGRATZ!

So can we? Sure knock yourselves out

*they all knock each other out* not litterally

oh yeah tamagotchi's i need to tell you something

WHAT! Your all on tama talk Yay this is my life long dream We've heard about it on the iternet they say it's the bomb Well say by to tamatalk BBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYEEEEE! BYE!

8/20/10

When i woke up i fed my tamagotchi's a croissont. Today is their trip. It startes at 1:15 PM. We went to tamatown expo and played some games. We mostly played Stepping stones. We won every time. now let's here what my tamas have to say:

Hey dad can we play with Jayden(there mametchi musicstar friend) when your done posting

Jayden has a concert to attend GFH(Good for him or her)

I whisper,i cant wait til tommarrow when there adults so they won't pester me about things that don't even MATTER!

Hey we can hear you know

OOOKKKKKK?

So how's tennis practice? It's doing fine, our teacher said we we're the best in the class!

That's Great!

Let's go over jayden's house house to congradulate him for getting the concert!*they go over Jayden's house to congradulate him and play bowling*

That was fun!

We'll Bye tamatalk Peace out homies!

Hunger *****

Happy *****

Artistic Family

Bond 100%

25180 GP

8/19/10Today when i woke up my tamas were teenagers. Briles was a nonopatchi, Grace was a shellitchi, and mouseitchi was kikitchi. There the artistic family.

Hey Dad i want to tell you...

Can i see the tulip you ordered

Sure, Grace!

Anyway, toda...

Dad wheres is it?

I'll get it for you when i'm done talking to Jay

Finally, as i was saying

I want it now!

[SIZE=21pt]BE QUIET BEFORE I SCREAM!!!!![/SIZE]

What's all the racket

Ok stop yelling

Everyone says:OK

We played a few games then we went to tamatown. We played on the cruie ship. It was fun so bye

Hunger ****

Happy *****
The black stands for me. the person who said "Ok stop yelling" was Grace

8/21/10

Briles evolved into Prince Tamahiko,Grace evolved into Gypsytchi, and Jay evolved into Kinbotchi. For breakfeast they had left over sphagetti from last night. I think i might marry either Gypsytchi to Glassitchi or Prince Tamahiko to Rosutchi.

Yawn

Hey dad

Hey Grace, go look in the mirror! and briles and Jay!

[SIZE=14pt]OMG[/SIZE]

We look awesome!

I know!

Hey dad when are we getting married

When you guys and gal get married only one of you will get to live in this house. The other two have to move out.I will give the house to one of you ok.

OK!

I've gonna visit Grace,Briles, and Jay. And where also going to have a reunion( not a real one).

I'm gonna miss you guys *whiping of his tears*

We are gonna miss you too* they start crying*

Time for me to eat breakfeast bye bye tamatalk

Hunger *****

Happy *****

Bond 100%

Blended family

After this me and my tama's are gooing to the pool to play(not the real pool, pool play).

8/22/10

Sorry for posting a little late. Tomorrow my tama will be able to date. I think i'm gonna marry gypsitchi to glassitchi. I just fed them a mango and a croissont.

I can't wait till tomorrow i get married!

We know you we're talking aobut it ever since you were a child

I want to marry glassitchi.

Who do you guys want to marry?

I want to marry Rosutchi(rosetchi) so i can be the gotchi king.

I want to marry memetchi

I'm about to go brush my teeth

KK you go do that and the rest of you. *they go brush there teeth*

awww refreshing

In a hour you gus have tennis practice

We know!

Ok sheesh!

The next time i post there will be 1-4 more tamas Grace's husband and her 1-3 children. Hey what about me and briles!You and Briles are the most mature so you can plan your own weddings. Your sister is the youngest so she needs a little help Ok. OooookKkkk

Hunger *****

happy *****

Bonds:100%

artistic Family

Viole Family

Gen 1

38340 GP

PM me for names for the babies boy's names or girl's name ok Bye Bye or you can post it here

Today my tamas got married. Gypsitchi marired glassitchi. They evolved.gypsitchi turned into Crystalitchi and glassitchi turned into Glassuntchi. They had 2 futabatchis and 1 omututchi. 1's born's(1'st futabatchi) name is Brileye for his uncle Briles.2'nd born(2'nd futabatchi) name is Jade for her uncle Jay. And 3'rd born(omututchi) name is Faye(male).Futabatchi1=Orange Futabatchi2=Blue Omututchi=Yellow Grace=Purple Aven=gray green=me red= every tama child. Glassuntchi's name is Aven

Say hi to tamatalk every one

Hi!

Hi we're new to tamatalk i just married grace and we had three children. There adorable

Mom i'm hungry

Ok. dad's making croissonts right now

Food is ready!

Yay! *they all eat the croisssont*

That was yummy!

It sure was

Hey son want to play jewels with me?

Sure mom!

We got 100 GP let's go put it in the bank

Oh yeah i'm gonna try to upload the pics from my dsi i took.

Mom what's this * he takes out a book*

Oh that's my memory book!There's briles playing in the pool, and Jay getting food all over his mouth. He he he

Grace and Aven: Hah hah hah

I'm about to go play cue ball

Can i play Sure

I'm about to watch the travel channel

Say bye to tamatalk kids

Bye

Bye

Bye!

Peace out tamatalk

Hungry*****

Happy*****

stage:babies

Gen 2

Bond:0%

Blended Family

I'll post them later Bye

Viole Family

35140 GP

they evolved right when i finished posting HE HE HE Brileye turned into mattaritchi,Jade turned into Torocotchi, and Faye turned into Ahirukutchi. so bye!

8/24/10

I know this isn't about tamagtochi but i want to tell you guys something my big brother is going to college in 2 days. and i have 2 younger brothers my youngest brother is going to school with e this year.My mom is also having a baby so this is the 5'th child. Today when i checked my tama. Grace and Aven we're kissing! after that i fed them. Tomarrow they evolve to teens.

He wanna hear a joke!

Yeah, sure!

What did the cat say when she got a shot.

I don't know, what

MEOW, get it me ow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Real funny son

Thanks dad

Let's go paint!

K *they go paint*

Look what i painted*she shows a picture of a butterfly*

Nice,Honey

Look at ours! *they show a picture of tamagotchi world*

Nice picture sport

I'm about to go to cue ball palace who wants to come

I do!

You two can come play jewels with me until dad comes back

Let's eat first*they eat some sphagetti

Yummy sphagetti dad Thanks daughter!

Before we go play let's play pingpong

K

let's go now.*they go play wiht mom or dad*

I'm about to go to the grocery store

Be back soon honey

Can we go over Angies house(Jayden's child) sure say bye to tamatalk though

Bye

Bye tamatalk grace and Aven say.

If you don't remember who jayden is it is my brothers first gen mamaetchi.Angie is his daughter that is a makiko.I might not be able to post tomorrow because we are going to north carolina for a funeral.

Hungry*****

Happys*****

Bonds:90%

artistic family

Viole family

2 generation

41250 GP

8/27/10

I'm back we had to go take my brother to collage. My tamagotchi evolved into adults at 9:07 AM. Brileye evolved into Tamastatchi,Jade evolved into megamitchi, and Faye evolved into prince tamahiko(another one). In two days they will be able to get married i'm gonna get royal family this time(i hope). I'm gonna start a poll to see if you want me to keep the log or stop.

Rise and shine kids.

Good morning Dad

Breakfeast in 5 minutes

Ok dad

I'm gonna become king someday.

You know your uncle Briles is the tama king

No i didn't Interesting

We're gonna miss you mom and dad when we move out and get married.

Mom and dad both say:We're going to miss you too

pm me to tell me who you want to get married and to who.

breakfeat is ready

mmm tampura

Thanks mom!

Yeah thanks

Sorry i'm getting a little tired i might post again today/

Hunger*****

Happy*****

Blended Family

Viole Family

49000 GP

100% bond 2'nd Gen

Back