My v5 family

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danigale

Reaction score
Ok so I see this little strawberry dude all the time and I thought he was cute and today when my v5 evolved I got her and she is ichigotchi. I also got bakutchi and mamekatchi. I'm kinda new to the different characters you can get so can someone tell me if this is a good family and what I can do to get good characters from the ones I just got? Thanks.

Well, there are no such things as 'bad families'. I have entered a link to a Tamagotchi v4 growth chart (to my knowledge, the v5 growth chart isn't out yet). Also, you get most Tamagotchi kinds depending on your skill points.Your ichigotchi is in the Meme family, and the growth chart will tell you what your ichigotchi will evolve into. PM me 4 any questions! (Though i am still fairly new in the v5 part) :D

Tamagotchi v4 growth chart link:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

(Copy & paste it onto your website toolbar)

Well, there are no such things as 'bad families'. I have entered a link to a Tamagotchi v4 growth chart (to my knowledge, the v5 growth chart isn't out yet). Also, you get most Tamagotchi kinds depending on your skill points.Your ichigotchi is in the Meme family, and the growth chart will tell you what your ichigotchi will evolve into. PM me 4 any questions! (Though i am still fairly new in the v5 part) ^_^ Tamagotchi v4 growth chart link:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281

(Copy & paste it onto your website toolbar)
V5 growth chart

Her is the link sparkle bee was typing just click the link and it will take you to the page

arnt you talking about V5 i will find a growth chart for v5 maby it will help

Last edited by a moderator:
thats good i think i have mouse-tchi bell-tchi mattari-tchi ^_^

Ok so I see this little strawberry dude all the time and I thought he was cute and today when my v5 evolved I got her and she is ichigotchi. I also got bakutchi and mamekatchi. I'm kinda new to the different characters you can get so can someone tell me if this is a good family and what I can do to get good characters from the ones I just got? Thanks.
:mellow: omg that is so freaky! did you siad you had ichigotchi, bakuchi and mamekatchi? Because i have ichigotchi, bakuchi and chamametchi! Freaky... :unsure:

There's no such thing as bad families. Some families require bad care to get but that does NOT mean they're bad familes. They're still a family with 2-3 kids and 2 parents.

Ya that is a very well cared for family. Yes people there is bad familys A.K.A the neglected care familys including the Ninja Family, the Large Family and the Petite Family. Good job on keeping those pets active and alive. Hope I helped! :wacko:

Ya that is a very well cared for family. Yes people there is bad familys A.K.A the neglected care familys including the Ninja Family, the Large Family and the Petite Family. Good job on keeping those pets active and alive. Hope I helped! :angry:
Those aren't bad families. Just because they require neglect to get, does NOT mean that they are bad families :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back