My V5 has one egg...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitchy

Reaction score
I just had my new baby for my third generation on my V5, but I only have one egg, that's normal right? Or did I do something wrong?

And another thing..does the bondage percent have anything to do with the next characters you get? Because both my families had a 100% bond percent when they married and I got the same characters except for my girl. Does it depend on care? Is it random...? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
About the Egg: It's not exactly normal, but it isn't a glitch and nothings wrong with your tama.

It's just a rare occasion that mostly means that you have a Space Family, or just a lucky occasion.

About the bondage: No. It's random. However, 100% bondage is necessary for Pure Families.

What's a Space Family? Btw thanks for helping me. :huh:

What was your bonding percent before you hatched the one egg?

Space family is Planetchi, Sunnichi, Hoshiki, and Mikazukitchi. They are planets, suns, stars and moons :lol: You get them on special occasions that Planetchi takes over the dating game and presents Sunnichi :mellow:

I just had my new baby for my third generation on my V5, but I only have one egg, that's normal right? Or did I do something wrong?
You will always get three eggs on the first generation. After that, you will randomly get one, two, or three eggs. This is completely normal. (Note: in the case of pure-bred families, you will always get two eggs.)

Don't worry, it's normal.^^ Both my friend and I got one egg for our 4th gen, so it would have to be a big glitch.

And if I'm not mistaken, growth is affected by what you choose when bonding. For example, I always chose the middle one, so my Tamagotchi almost always grew up to be the same character. But now I'm choosing the last one, and I'm getting completely different characters. Kind of like how different games in previous versions would affect what it became.

Hope I helped!

I just had my new baby for my third generation on my V5, but I only have one egg, that's normal right? Or did I do something wrong?And another thing..does the bondage percent have anything to do with the next characters you get? Because both my families had a 100% bond percent when they married and I got the same characters except for my girl. Does it depend on care? Is it random...? :(
Congrats ;)

you can also get planet fammily by connecting an ammeracan with a tama from another region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back