My V5 keeps resetting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtPikachu2001

Reaction score
Yesterday, when I was connecting a V5 with a V6, the strangest thing happened. Everytime I connected them to play together, the V5 kept resetting! Did this happen to any of you? Also, my V5 family are still teens so could this constant resetting effect their growth?

Don't connect for a while. Then once 'a while' is over try again and see what happens.

How long have you been using this battery?

I've had this happen a few times. Using the IR thingie uses more battery power than just living does, so sometimes when your battery gets too low, your tamagotchi resets instead of connecting. Try getting a new battery.

Hope I helped!

wow that sounds serious! i dont have a v6 so i dont know how that works! my suggestion is to just not connect. mabey u should complain to baindi and ask them about it. but the best thing for now is to stop connecting with those 2. but i have 1 question. does it happen right when u connect or when youre done connecting? :angry:

It happened when I did connect. Come to think of it, the battery I used was kind of old. I took the battery out of the V5 that kept resetting so I just had by V6 wait for the band manager. My other V6 connected with a V5 and that worked out well. The V5 that kept resetting never turned into adults.

The battery has probably ran out. This has happened with me before. Whenever i connect with my V5 it reset. I found out that either 1. The battery was dead 2. The tamagotchi was exposed to water 3. It was exposed to the cold. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back